More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme

Go down 
+18
Hilly
Blunt Instrument
Perilagu Khan
Prisoner Monkeys
CJB
dr. strangelove
Control
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Jack Wade
Gravity's Silhouette
Louis Armstrong
Harmsway
bitchcraft
Largo's Shark
Loomis
Makeshift Python
Vesper
jet set willy
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jet set willy
'R'
'R'
jet set willy

Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme Empty
PostSubject: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Something which is getting very predictable.... :sleep:

Adele has been named the fans’ favourite choice to record the new James Bond theme tune.

The songstress has come out on top in an online poll to sing the song for Skyfall, the upcoming 23rd instalment of the spy series, by 5,000 readers for entertainment website IGN.com, beating Muse, who came in second and Foo Fighters who came third.

http://www.filmnav.co.uk/2012/03/11/adele-is-favourite-for-james-bond-theme/
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmnav.co.uk
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:32 pm

IGN is the bane of the internet.

And Foo Fighters? Seriously laugh
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 pm

I was going to post this: "Adele is the popular pick among fans, so naturally EON is going to go for someone else", that is until I realized Adele is actually one of the artists under Sony's label. Consider that as a big indicator.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Loomis
Head of Station
Head of Station
Loomis

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Wouldn't Foo Fighters be very much in keeping with Chris Cornell and Jack White? Not that I want Dave Grohl to record a Bond theme song, but just sayin'.

Anyone but Adele, though. Please.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:22 pm

I'd go for Foo Fighters. They're also under Sony's label, so they have a good chance.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:27 pm

I like the Foos, but they're completely wrong for Bond. Might as well hire this guy.

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:27 pm

I'm with Adele...she's red hot these days, and would be a perfect way to get the song on heavy rotation...which is a big plus for promoting the movie.

Those who don't want the song...you can always go take a piss break when the theme starts....
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Loomis wrote:
Anyone but Adele, though. Please.
Preach it.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:45 am

SOMEONE LIKE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

She's great because she's "real." Just accept it.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
I'm with Adele...she's red hot these days, and would be a perfect way to get the song on heavy rotation...which is a big plus for promoting the movie.

Those who don't want the song...you can always go take a piss break when the theme starts....

I would be fine with Adele; she's got the vocal range and she's beautiful (probably the best looking singer since Sheena Easton, or at least A-ha's Morten Harket).

I'm still pushing for MUSE, though. Why can't EON get both?
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Seeing the hate on Adele is convincing me that nobody on this forum likes anything.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
Seeing the hate on Adele is convincing me that nobody on this forum likes anything.

That's a bit strong. There are plenty of people here who like Adele and have said so. I think opinions on this board tend to be dramatic because we're not micro-managed as we were at other forums; people feel free to really speak what's on their minds around here and I for one love it.
Back to top Go down
jet set willy
'R'
'R'
jet set willy

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
I for one will be pleased if Adele is chosen. Let's face it, she is the No.1 candidate, the same way Redknapp is for the England manager job.

It will be gross negligence if EON don't go with her, and decide on some wierd off-beat, left-field decision like they did with QoS, bringing in another crappy duo like White and Keys to produce a song that tops AWTD and DAD as the worst song in the franchise.

Adele is huge on both sides of the Atlantic, and has a voice born to sing Bond. It's a no-brainer. Surely even EON can't screw this one up.

Last edited by jet set willy on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmnav.co.uk
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

:)

I wouldn't mind Adele... As long as the composer writes the song. I would prefer Duffy or Buble, but I can settle for Adele.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:23 am

Adele yesterday revealed her plans to bring out a new song by the end of the year – fuelling rumours she is working on a track for the new Bond film.

The 23-year-old singer is thought to be a favourite to sing the opening tune for latest movie, Skyfall, which comes out at the end of October.

Confirming for the first time that she will release new material in 2012, she said: “There will be a new song, probably coming out at the end of the year.”
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:33 am

Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:54 am

After a lot of thinking, I've come to the conclusion that I'd probably fuck Adele, if given the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:03 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I think opinions on this board tend to be dramatic because we're not micro-managed as we were at other forums; people feel free to really speak what's on their minds around here and I for one love it.

Mr. Brown wrote:
After a lot of thinking, I've come to the conclusion that I'd probably fuck Adele, if given the opportunity.

:D
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:17 am

Mr. Brown wrote:

Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme Adele-0312-4-vo-well43_200725714690
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:03 am

Mr. Brown wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:06 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Adele yesterday revealed her plans to bring out a new song by the end of the year – fuelling rumours she is working on a track for the new Bond film.

The 23-year-old singer is thought to be a favourite to sing the opening tune for latest movie, Skyfall, which comes out at the end of October.

Confirming for the first time that she will release new material in 2012, she said: “There will be a new song, probably coming out at the end of the year.”
Or maybe - and stop me if this is crazy-talk - she's releasing a new song at the end of the year because she's releasing a new album this year or next. Her first album was 19, so titled because she was nineteen when she recorded it. Her second album was titled 21 for the same reason. Since she's now twenty-three, it makes sense that her third album will be called 23.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Dog, I must say your latest avatar is my least favorite.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Dog, I must say your latest avatar is my least favorite.

Hmmm...thought you all would like an actual Bond avatar for a change....changed it...
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:04 pm

You're getting warmer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:43 pm

I'm just about done with Dog's arse if you want it, Khan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme   Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme Empty

Back to top Go down

Adele is Favourite for James Bond Theme
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next