More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...

Go down 
+30
Xenia93
Staugust
Flush
AMC Hornet
Dr No
Moore
General Yuskovich
Makeshift Python
hegottheboot
Control
Prisoner Monkeys
00Twelve
lachesis
Gravity's Silhouette
Fort Knox
MBalje
Lazenby.
Vesper
Ravenstone
bitchcraft
Blunt Instrument
colly
Largo's Shark
G section
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
CJB
Hilly
tiffanywint
Louis Armstrong
danslittlefinger
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 pm

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 600full-a-view-to-a-kill-screenshot

Zorin: So - the strap-on - that Grace was wearing - in the love scene - was thiiis big..!

MayDay (thinking): Roger tells this story better - of course, it is his story...

Last edited by AMC Hornet on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 am

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 600full-a-view-to-a-kill-screenshot
"Now May Day had this uncomfortable thing hidden up her ass for five years. The other night when you slept with her, Mr. Bond? That was the first time anyone had seen it in ages."
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:18 pm

'Use my hands to try and measure the amount of disbelief suspension required from the audience by having a 57 year old play Bond? OK, here goes ... '
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 pm

"Let's try it all together now: one, two, three!

'The choice for you is a view to a kill

Between the shades, assassination standing still...'

Whaddaya mean it doesn't make any sense? It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to rhyme! Okay, again from the top..."
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:05 pm

"Whoah. Whow. Wowiee-wow-wow." "You're. Telling. Me. That. Main Strike. Isn't. Going. To. Be. Ready. By. The. Start Date?" Smiling shrug.
LOUD SCREAMS HEARD OFFSCREEN.

"If. You've. Got. To. Do. Anything. Best. Do IT. YoursELF!"

Could they just cast Walken as every villain from now on? Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Louis Armstrong wrote:
"Now May Day had this uncomfortable thing hidden up her ass for five years. The other night when you slept with her, Mr. Bond? That was the first time anyone had seen it in ages."

I think its run its course and despite the imagery I have to go with this one ^^

Hit it Satchmo!
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:16 am

Thanks.

New image:

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 Normal10
"What's my line again?"

Get captioning!
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Louis Armstrong wrote:

Hey is anyone going to help me find my contact lens?
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Craig was unsure if having Mr White use his giant remote-control trampoline to attack Bond had any place in this 'gritty' reboot, but he kept diplomatically quiet.
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 pm

"Kneel before your MASTER!!
"Dan, if we'd wanted Frank Langella for the role, we would have hired Frank Langella."
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:32 pm

lachesis wrote:
Louis Armstrong wrote:

Hey is anyone going to help me find my contact lens?
Winner. All yours, lachesis.
Back to top Go down
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 am

Daniel: Why i must stand for big thing with this enormous gun ?
Campbell: It going to be WHITESCREEN movie
Daniel: O,, and the Gun ?
Campbell: This is my second Bond movie and everthing must bigger and better.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Louis Armstrong wrote:

Winner. All yours, lachesis.

My apologies, I missed this, but thanks... so to go right up to date....

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 The-queen-and-james-bond-the-olympic-opening-ceremony-2012-1343666209-custom-0

Queen:So I hear Judy is leaving, does that mean I can put my CV in for the new 'M', there's nothing on it of course, but I think I could bring some vitality back to the role......
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:49 pm

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 The-queen-and-james-bond-the-olympic-opening-ceremony-2012-1343666209-custom-0

'One of my predecessors met 2 chaps called Wint and Kidd ... they were a pair of Queens, ma'am'.
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:40 am

"Do try to keep up, Mr Craig, and ltry to look down occasionally - my corgies are still underfoot. And must you swing your arms like that? You look like Dwayne Johnson in Fast Five..."

("Blimey, if she doesn't jump from that helo, I might just chuck 'er out...")

Last edited by AMC Hornet on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:01 am

"I'll be keeping an eye on the flight path and off Your Majesty's perfectly formed arse."

"You noticed?"
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Following the sad death of her loyal corgi Monty, HRH adopts another mutt to take his place.

Last edited by AMC Hornet on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Quote :

Bond reflects : the latest Bond Girl isn't up to the usual standard, even if she is better bred than the winner of the National.

Or:

There was no feasible way of keeping that British end up.
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Dear Lachesis,

For what it's worth, I'd vote for Rave's second submission.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Sir is too kind.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:37 pm

and the winner is...

Ravenstone wrote:
Quote :

There was no feasible way of keeping that British end up.

Agree with AMC here, take it away Ravenstone....
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Oh I say. That was unexpected, I must say.

Okay

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 Licence-to-kill1_zpse3e18760
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 Licence-to-kill1_zpse3e18760[/quote]

"Of course it looks like a camera, asshole - that's because it is a sodding camera!"
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 pm

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 Licence-to-kill1_zpse3e18760

Q: "Listen up old boy, they're planning to dump you for a semi-American fashion model clothes horse for the next film. Might do us good to take some nice shots of you in metrosexual poses..."

Bond: "Piss off".

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 am

"Now this bad boy has some hardcore optical lenses for some bitchin' zoom action. Can you dig it, 007?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next