More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The CB.n Thread

Go down 
+37
Vesper
saint mark
Stamper
Jack Wade
marketto007
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Blunt Instrument
David Schofield
Prisoner Monkeys
doubleoego
Triviachamp
Aris
Napoleon Solo
EyelessCougar
dodgecunningham
danslittlefinger
jaguar007
Santa
Hilly
Fae
Righty007
coco1997
CJB
clublos
Lazenby.
tiffanywint
Capsule in Space
Perilagu Khan
RobDudley
dalton
Makeshift Python
Largo's Shark
Chief of SIS
Control
Gravity's Silhouette
Louis Armstrong
bitchcraft
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:13 am

---

Last edited by Mrs Aural Sects on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:18 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
And look who's here...Gravity...just for the record, I'm a fighter too, I openly called Jim an asshole and couldn't fucking care less if he banned me (never did, indifferent if he does now because I only have time for one site anyway). And while it was fun exchanging blows with you on MI6...I had nothing to do with your suspension...I got a warning from Simon the same time. Did I heed it? Of course not....eventually told him he's an asshole too just before he gave up his position....
Time to face destiny, Sects!

Kidding aside, I hope there'll be no bad blood here for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:01 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

Hi...think I remember you from CBn...under my old moniker Dog Bond. Was it you who valiantly came to my assistance one day? I got a threat from a complete t***, Mr. Blofeld, and basically told him to go fuck himself. He tried to get me to leave the board and someone reported him for being an asshole. Never got any more messages from him. :face: I see he was recently listed as one of the nuisances.

Yes, Mr.Blofeld has been probably the most consistent instigator of problems over at CBn, and by "instigators" I mean launching personal attacks at people. He wasn't alone, but he was the most high profile because of his posting volume. He tore into me last weekend because I kept referring to BOND 23 as THE DEATH COLLECTOR (until EON officially gives us a name). I like the title, I want the title, and I'm lobbying for the title. However, I guess in addition to him hating the title (which he made perfectly clear), he also hated that I was referring to the film as anything other than BOND-23, and he made personal attacks against me. Can't say I blame him when the enabler moderator, Jim, lets him get away with in on a regular every basis.

I also refer to LICENSE TO KILL as LICENSE REVOKED (the original, and better title). That apparently gave Matthew Blanchette aka Mr.Blofeld the right to attack me.

Quote :

And look who's here...Gravity...just for the record, I'm a fighter too,

Oh yes, I remember you very well. You weren't sitting around at home baking cookies, standing by your man; you were out there on CBn mixing it up.

Quote :

I openly called Jim an asshole

I remember that, but can't remember what prompted it.

Quote :
and couldn't fucking care less if he banned me (never did, indifferent if he does now because I only have time for one site anyway). And while it was fun exchanging blows with you on MI6...I had nothing to do with your suspension..

I don't even remember arguing with you on MI6. In fact, quite honestly, I don't recall a single person from MI6. It's been over 5 years since I posted there. I have no memory of who I argued with or what prompted the suspension (other than that my views were annoying people). In this information-overload society we live in, I have trouble recalling which employees of mine worked the day before.

You see, I don't launch personal attacks against people. Oh, I'll fight back if attacked (I know, it doesn't matter who started it), but if I'm not attacked, but rather challenged on my views, then it all works out. For example, you probably have no idea how much RESTRAINT I had to use against a poster named Elizabeth over at CBn. This was a poster who would routinely refer to me as "retarded", "mentally ill" and "weak" (and, for the record, she was not referring to my arguments, but to me personally). Several times when attacking me she would pull out the disability/gender card and use it as a pre-emptive strike, saying things like 'You probably just think you can push me around because I'm a woman or because I have disabilities', just daring me to respond to it (I never did). Did Jim ever say one word to Elizabeth about launching these personal attacks? Never. Not once Jim would sometimes wheel into the forums and make a blanket statement about everybody playing nice and acting maturely, but that was to cover his butt so he could say he made the effort. The truth is, if your worldview doesn't line up the way Jim, Blofeld or Elizabeth view it (they were all quite liberal), you were bigoted, uninformed trash to them and not worthy of one ounce of Jim's efforts to protect civil discourse and actually put on warning the people who were viciously attacking others.

However, I understood Jim from the moment I got over there and always knew him to be the low-down, dirty snake he proved to be. He was always itching to get rid of me, and I've got to say I'm somewhat surprised that after 5 years he managed to find a pair of balls and actually do something about it (of course what he did was the wrong thing, but at least he finally took action instead of sitting around immobile).

Quote :

.I got a warning from Simon the same time. Did I heed it? Of course not....eventually told him he's an asshole too just before he gave up his position....

I don't remember anyone named Simon. Honestly, a lot of these grudges I often forget about over time. There's only a handful of people who have seared themselves into my memories. All those moments were lost in time, like tears in rain

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Yes, Mr.Blofeld has been probably the most consistent instigator of problems over at CBn,

The boy made a post about Fleming's so-called racism in Dr No, which turned out to be an echo of some bullshit from one of his university lecturers. When I called him on it, he complained I was bullying him.

This bothered me for about 10 seconds until I found CBn's ignore button.

Several times when attacking me she would pull out the disability/gender card and use it as a pre-emptive strike, saying things like 'You probably just think you can push me around because I'm a woman or because I have disabilities',

The defining bullshit of our time. Just been laughing at some leach on the radio saying the UK government spending cuts were affecting women disproportionately. Doesn't take much to understand that can only be the case if women were benefiting disproportionately from spending before the cuts, but I suppose basic arithmetic is elitist these days.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:41 pm

If you former CBn'ers don't mind me asking, what t*** moderator is driving you all to B&B?

Regardless, it's nice having you all here.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
If you former CBn'ers don't mind me asking, what t*** moderator is driving you all to B&B?

I can only speak for myself, but I wouldn't even say it was the moderator(s), per se. It's the personal attacks from certain forum members that are allowed to stand unchallenged by the moderator(s). You can't defend yourself without being accused of participating in the derailing of a thread, and you can't expect the moderator(s) to come in and put the offending poster(s) on warning or suspension, so ultimately all you can do is just shut up and take it....or say what's on your mind and run the risk of being suspended or banned (which is exactly what I did).

I made it SO SIMPLE for the moderators to look at the threads and see who was starting this trouble...I gave them links, timelines, and named names, and still in the very end they chose to exercise a ridiculous "zero tolerance" policy on several of us, and I believe the only reason why Mr.Blofeld was even suspended was to try and provide some legitimacy to the rest of us being suspended or banned. If the pussy moderators had been doing their jobs in the first place it never would have gotten to that point.

I think my exact words in my last post were: 'I refuse to participate in this Atlas Shrugged-like mass delusion that all of us are somehow equally responsible for these threads turning into flame wars.' And then I was unplugged by Jim.

And, other than me, you may not get a response to your question from anybody (at least not in the forums) because many still have ongoing accounts and relationships with people at CBn, and may not feel free to talk. I have had emails before I was banned by CBn from other members who didn't like what they saw going on at CBn, but were afraid that if they took a position they'd be sanctioned, warned, or simply banned. The upside to not caring about being banned or suspended by CBn is that it frees you to be honest. There's no point living, if you can't feel alive :joker:

The only moderator who I saw posting with any regularity, that I"m aware of, was Jim a.k.a Jacques Stewart. He wants to be the Switzerland of moderators, but there are times when the forums need someone to shove a boot up the ass of a dictatorial or tyrannical poster, and at CBn that just wasn't happening.

And, just to put a final exclamation point on this matter, I had never been warned or suspended from CBn before. So I went from never having been warned to being outright banned and having all my posts removed overnight. That's how much of a threat apparently Jim perceived me to be. What a scaredy-cat douchebag! A couple more million "men" like Jim and I give the U.K. another 20 years or less before it completely capitulates to an invading army of terrorists and a permanent underclass.

Back to top Go down
Chief of SIS
'R'
'R'
Chief of SIS

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:

It actually wasn't the mods at all for me. It was the petty arguing that got in the way of the topics that really started to tick me off. I often brought up a point and would want to have a discussion about something on topic and it would get lost in the cross-fire of adolescent bickering and pompous self-defense. Most of the boards turned into large pissing matches where everyone felt they had to respond to every little personal attack made. From posters like Jim to Gravity included. But no hard feelings towards Gravity. I don't really blame him for responding to every comment directed at him. No one ever took his opinions well. They're his opinions. They often attacked him just for having them. Sure, presentation was a little radical sometimes but everyone at the boards took it way too personal. I think you'll like it here much more Gravity.

As for me, I'm a moderate. I am often rational and attempt to use critical thinking when making decisions. Throwing attacks and rebuttals into the vast hole that is the internet is a waste of time. Therefore CBn started to become a waste of my time.

A Last word on Jim, I am sure he's a good guy. There is nothing wrong with the mods. Everyone grows up. I'm sure he has seen more fights and bickering over the years on that board to know how things will play out. At least he is still having fun posting it looks like. More power to him.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Chief of SIS wrote:

I don't really blame him for responding to every comment directed at him. No one ever took his opinions well.
They're his opinions. They often attacked him just for having them. Sure, presentation was a little radical sometimes but everyone at the boards took it way too personal.

Well, you're right that some took it personally (why I have no idea), but a lot of other people seemed to "get it". I think AMC Hornet was one of them. I think Hornet was one who would catch me on some of my intentional mistakes (like referring to Rhode Island as "Road Island", or congratulating John Terry on going from acting to becoming a U.S. Senator and a 2004 presidential candidate) and laugh it off. But then you'd have people like GermanSheperd PM me and accuse me of being "confused". I remember one time quoting almost verbatim some lines of dialogue from BORAT to use in my assessment of what Barbara Broccoli was doing to the series, and you wouldn't believe the amount of people who attacked me because they thought I was being serious.

One time Mr.Blofeld attacked me for something I said (might've been another of my references to The Death Collector) so I responded in the most over-the-top manner I could think of: I laid out about 6 reasons why Rhode Island was an inferior state, including size and being the last colony to ratify the Constitution. I thought that shirley people would pick up on that as a big joke, that I was arguing "vehemently" about stuff that happened in the 1700's and was not meant to be taken seriously, but no, a lot of them had no sarcasm and bullshit detector, and Mr.Blofeld didn't miss a beat. He was as serious as a heart attack and started responding about how Georgia was a leading slave state and tore the country in two during the Civil War. :roll:

Quote :

I think you'll like it here much more Gravity.

Here at Bond And Beyond I feel like a gorilla who spent his entire life in a cage at a shopping mall outside of Seattle, and who has now been released into a natural looking, natural feeling habitat or wildlife preserve. I feel like I'm finally in my natural habitat!!!

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Capsule in Space wrote:
Hi, I'm Capsule in Space. I have a reputation rating of -171 at CommanderBond.net -a website that many people seem to be very upset with these days.

Welcome Capsule. I remember you. How did you manage to get a -171 rating? At the time of my banishment I was a +20, and that was after my rating plummeted 60 points and lost over 60% of its value in the last 2 weeks (just like the Dow Jones Industrial Average).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:01 pm

I found the way to improve my reputation rating at CBn was to stop posting. A year's absence and it soared to stratospheric levels.

CBn seems to be a microcosm of the UK where the less work you do the more you get paid. (It's called wealth redistribution, but I prefer to call it theft.)
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:27 pm

I was temporarily perma-banned from CBn by Evan Wilnow for posting a Rick Astley link in a QoS forum.

I sent him a PM the next day asking why and he complained that the link contained viruses. He also said he was having a bad day and, because he was in a better mood, he put me on probation.

Not that it mattered. I was about as popular on CBn as Lego_Bond was on Mi6. And, no offense, but I could never get used ot that hideous color scheme. laugh

(... John Terry on going from acting to becoming a U.S. Senator and a 2004 presidential candidate)

laugh

I once made a fake "JOHN TERRY FOR PRESIDENT" banner, based on the style of Kerry's.

Welcome aboard, Capsule in Space.

Your CBn debt can be traded here for reputation points or Baker Street gift certificates.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Baker St could certainly use the business.

Incidentally, I'm not impressed by your hiring, Brown. Who's that Helga? She looks like a boy. If you must cater to such tastes you could try Keira Knightley. In times of recession it's important not to export jobs.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
I was temporarily perma-banned from CBn by Evan Wilnow for posting a Rick Astley link in a QoS forum.

I sent him a PM the next day asking why and he complained that the link contained viruses. He also said he was having a bad day and, because he was in a better mood, he put me on probation.

Not that it mattered. I was about as popular on CBn as Lego_Bond was on Mi6. And, no offense, but I could never get used ot that hideous color scheme. laugh

Who were you on CBn? Also, who are the moderators on these message boards other than yourself?

I'm still learning how to navigate the boards, but I came across the stats for the site (which I like reading), and found that August has been your best month for new registrants since the site went live back in March; not bad.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 pm

who are the moderators on these message boards

Initially, in an experiment worthy of Sergei Brukhonenko, all members were automatically moderators. Inevitably, everyone had banned each other by the following afternoon.

There ended B&B's attempt to reinvent the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:

Who were you on CBn?

http://debrief.commanderbond.net/user/4976-b-brown/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Any man who has 'showmeyourtits' as his Skype ID should be rotting in jail. Heterosexist behaviour of the most intolerable kind.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Blofeld's arrived (I believe) as Mr. Blightly.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:30 pm

The CB.n Thread Ee
"Welcome to Hell, Blofeld."
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Sharky wrote:

Hmmm...thanks for the information. We'll know soon enough because there's no way that boy will be able to change his persona over here. A tiger never changes his spots. We'll be able to pick him out of the lineup in no time.

Right now he's on suspension at CBn and apparently unable to post since Sunday, August 14th. I'm guessing his chubby, OCD-fingers are itching to get posting again since his suspension, from what I hear, isn't due to be lifted until next month (won't make any difference anyway; he won't control himself and he'll go right back to all his usual bad behavior).

However, until he does allegedly start posting over here, anyone wanting to become more familiar with the works of Matthew Blanchette (no relation to Kate) a.k.a. Mr.Blofeld/Blightly can read his blog: http://adayinthelife-matt311.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Sharky wrote:

Might be the perfect time to make another request for an IGNORE function so I can place a couple of well-deserving fucktards there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Mr.Blofeld always struck me as disturbingly like MI6's St George, whose patina of reasonableness seemed to mask an essentially authoritarian nature. The exact opposite of me in other words...

Last edited by Avarice on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Avarice wrote:
Mr.Blofeld always struck me as disturbingly like MI6's St George, whose patina of reasonableness seemed to mask an essentially authoritarian nature. The exact opposite of me in other words...

Maybe I missed it, but don't recall BOND AND BEYOND being mentioned at CBn until this week. I just went over there to check on something and noticed it had been mentioned (along with some other interesting comments), and now I'm starting to wonder if, like the Leo DiCaprio movie THE BEACH, something unspoiled and untainted and semi-secret has now been discovered, and is about to be ruined because everyone (and by "everyone" I mean all the wrong people) knows about it and are about to come over :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Avarice wrote:

Maybe I missed it, but don't recall BOND AND BEYOND being mentioned at CBn until this week. I just went over there to check on something and noticed it had been mentioned (along with some other interesting comments) ...

That's it. I was reading the thread, while I noticed at the bottom of the page - so was Mr. Blofeld. And returned over here, and saw we've got several more recruits.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Well, the forum needs members. Besides, I'd like to congratulate Mr. Blofeld on his blog's three followers.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Avarice wrote:
Well, the forum needs members.

Not this type of member...

...a body part or organ as a penis.

No pricks allowed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The CB.n Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The CB.n Thread
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next