More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The CB.n Thread

Go down 
+37
Vesper
saint mark
Stamper
Jack Wade
marketto007
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Blunt Instrument
David Schofield
Prisoner Monkeys
doubleoego
Triviachamp
Aris
Napoleon Solo
EyelessCougar
dodgecunningham
danslittlefinger
jaguar007
Santa
Hilly
Fae
Righty007
coco1997
CJB
clublos
Lazenby.
tiffanywint
Capsule in Space
Perilagu Khan
RobDudley
dalton
Makeshift Python
Largo's Shark
Chief of SIS
Control
Gravity's Silhouette
Louis Armstrong
bitchcraft
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

The CB.n Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 am

tiffanywint wrote:
Now if only Craig could deliver a quip with such panache, and find a way to look as happy when dispatching such no-good enemies.

Yes, if only....

The CB.n Thread - Page 3 Under

Yes, that's the spirit Dan, you can always look at the nipples when you've completed the kill...... ;)
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:27 am

^ "but Babs, you complete me"

"Dan, you are such a pussy. Let's go pick out a frock, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:14 am

tiffanywint wrote:

He might be a pussy but you could dial a telephone with her nipples in that photo, she must have felt very randy around him....
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 pm

I wouldn't mind giving her a test drive.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

He might be a pussy but you could dial a telephone with her nipples in that photo, she must have felt very randy around him....

O for the days of rotary phones.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:

Buy a turntable.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Avarice wrote:
Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:

Buy a turntable.

I can only imagine the tune we'd hear if one of Babs' nips was in the tonearm.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 pm

clublos wrote:

I'm glad to see Gravity's Silhouette has a nice reception here. He's a fine chap who's opinions differ greatly from mine but I always enjoy reading what he has to say*.

* Results not typical.

Clublos is not a paid spokesman. No two interactions are identical, and individual results will vary.

The most common side effects of GS' posts in adults are: drowsiness, dry mouth, constipation, explosive diarrhea, dizziness, upset stomach, fatigue, disturbance in speech and language, nausea, vomiting, rapid heartbeat, increase in blood pressure, increase in suicidal thoughts, loss of sexual appetite or an erection that lasts more than 36 hours. If any of these symptoms persist, stop reading GS' posts immediately and call your doctor. These may be symptoms of neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS), a rare and serious condition that can lead to death...or that you directed QUANTUM OF SOLACE.

Do not drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after having interacted with GS.

Quote :

And, I'm the lucky bloke who received his extremely gracious gift of Bond posters a few months back. They're sitting at a friend's house now and I will pick them up over Labor Day weekend, I can't wait to get them!

I know why you told your friend you are coming up to visit (because he's having a baby), but we know the real reason: you want to get your hands on that art collection! You can repay me by having your friend name their first born child after me: Gravity S. Johnson .....or you could post some pictures of your new Bond collection once you get it set up; whichever one is more easier.
Back to top Go down
clublos

clublos

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:32 pm

GS,

That's funny, the kid's name is Grayson Douglas Shirley, so your initials are in tact, minus the "D". (As an aside, Sonny is short for Grayson, and being a HUGE Miami Vice fan, I told him I'll name my son Richard, if I ever get married again, and they can be cops together.)

But I can't wait to get up there and check out those posters!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:13 am

Ya know what this board needs?

Thricey.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:22 am

Sharky wrote:

Thricey.

I second that motion. That guy could disembowel the bland Bourne-Bond with the best of 'em.

Does anyone have his email?
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:33 am

Sharky wrote:

Thricey.

Hell yeah. God I miss that guy, he could be let loose in full force over here, completely uncensored. With any luck, he's blagged his way into the writing team for Bond 23. laugh
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:36 am

Did he ever register at Cb.n or Ajb?

Charles Vine's another one.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:30 am

M007NRAKER, too.

And I'm surprised Barry didn't make his way over here.
Back to top Go down
coco1997
Cipher Clerk
coco1997

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 am

Many of you will recognize me as a transplant from CBn. I've remained active there to a degree as I've been using the PM system as a medium through which to work on a major project with tdalton ("dalton" here), but otherwise, I've been driven away from CB.n recently, as well. I think the implementation of the reputation system was the final nail in the coffin.

Frankly, I never understood the vitriol and intolerance directed at Gravity there, and I found it absurd that he was banned before Mr. Blofeld and/or elizabeth. Sure, GS was extremely vocal about his opinions, and had a posting style that often bordered on sensationalism, but I never once saw him launch an unprovoked, ad hominem attack on someone for simply having a different opinion than him, particularly after said opinion was expressed in a completely respectful and intelligent manner. I admit that even I have called people out from time to time at CB.n, but more often than not it was done in a tongue in cheek fashion, or at least that's what I've always intended. It's a shame that after the Great CB.n Server Upgrade of 2010©, the website's search function no longer allows one to dig further back than August of last year, as someone could probably sift through Mr. Blofeld's post history dating back to 2008 (if not earlier) and mark down every one of his posts in which he acts like a whiny, petty, intolerant and vitriolic little miscreant and his CB.n reputation would be deservedly south of -500. What you find since August '10 is just the tip of the iceberg of his degeneracy and inexcusably hateful behavior.

Blofeld is obsessed with his online reputation and goes around PM'ing his flunkies begging them to improve his reputation--this I can confirm. How else does it explain how you find him bitching about about people "messing with his 'rep'" one day (in a totally unrelated discussion thread, mind you; there is ONE thread at CB.n dedicated to the reputation system and I for one believe it should stay that way) while he's at -16, and later in the day he's at +2? It doesn't add up. GS made a brilliant post calling Mr. Blofeld out about this, demanding to know what exactly his CBn 'rep' achieved for him and suggesting that it was the only thing that gave him any self worth.

Blofeld and I used to be acquaintances, dating back to about 2009 or so, and soon after we became Facebook friends. Long story short, things took a dramatic turn for the worst. Out of respect to him, I won't share some of the things that went down between us, but I will say this: I have personal reasons for not wanting to give him the time of day at CB.n, or any other site for that matter. I get the feeling that if he ever attempted to register and post at B&B (or if he has already done so), he wouldn't be very welcomed here.

Something I'm sure a lot of CB.n'ers have figured out by now is that Righty007 and I know each other in real life and actually spent a few days together in San Diego for Comic-Con last summer. We have our inside jokes and, looking back on it now, that might have contributed to the backlash we received at the hands of Santa and others. We were both at one time Facebook friends with Mr. Blofeld and we shared practically the exact same negative experiences, hence, you could say we "ganged up" on Blofeld on occasion at CB.n, but I stand firm in my opinion that each and every instance was entirely justified. We took note of how his Facebook quirks and personality flaws translated over to CB.n and subsequently called him out for it. I'm sure Righty's and my buddy movie-style relationship probably got under Jim's skin, but I know Chris and I are not the only CB.n members who know each other outside of the Internet realm.

As for elizabeth, she doesn't post nearly as often as Blofeld (or at least, I haven't had the misfortune of coming across her posts too often), but what had really bothered me in recent weeks was her flagrant use of the term "retard" when addressing Righty007 and GS, without any recourse. When I called her out for it in Santa's thread for Righty, Blofeld, GS and myself, Jim finally acknowledged that she had been acting inappropriately. Consider these comments are coming from someone who is an admitted Autism sufferer--wouldn't you expect a little more maturity, a little more humility?

All in all, It's a damn crime that, not only has GS been unfairly banned from CB.n, but that all traces of his existence there have vanished into a black hole.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:09 am

I never liked reputation points, especially the kind that members could add and subtract on other users. Never helps. Welcome to Bond And Beyond.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:48 pm

coco1997 wrote:

All in all, It's a damn crime that, not only has GS been unfairly banned from CB.n, but that all traces of his existence there have vanished into a black hole.

It's unfair, but it's also okay. That's the way life goes sometimes. I didn't have a right to post at CBn; it's Jim's site. It was a lark and a hobby for me and when the situation starts to get as heavy and as complex as it was getting, it's time for somebody to go.

And I figure Jim did me a favor, although that wasn't what he had in mind. He freed me up to come to a place that's a better fit for me than having me make a choice between CBn and B&B out of some misplaced sense of loyalty to CBn.

I'm glad to see you over here, though, Coco. I hope you'll be posting regularly.

P.S. Thanks for the good words, Coco. Nice to see some people watching out for, and taking care of, others.

Last edited by Gravity's Silhouette on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capsule in Space

Capsule in Space

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Coco, did you get reprimanded at CBn like GS and Righty?
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
Avarice wrote:
Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:

Buy a turntable.

I can only imagine the tune we'd hear if one of Babs' nips was in the tonearm.

Sharp as a needle. High fidelity!
Back to top Go down
coco1997
Cipher Clerk
coco1997

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Capsule in Space wrote:
No I did not, and that's probably because I apologized for bringing my personal issues with Mr. Blofeld into the "Craig Turned Down Bond" and the thread Santa created. I admire Righty's tenacity and willingness to speak his mind without expurgation, though.

If anyone deserved to be banned, it was Mr. Blofeld. I think the only reason GS got a the raw end of the deal is because he 'won' that poll Jim added to the "Craig Turned Down Bond" thread.

Another thought I had (which no doubt may ruffle a few feathers) is that, because elizabeth and Mr. Blofeld are both self-professed Autistics, perhaps this is why they were given a free pass by Jim (and whoever remained of the moderator crew). It might not sound PC, but none of us can know for sure how Jim operates.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 pm

coco1997 wrote:
Capsule in Space wrote:
No I did not, and that's probably because I apologized for bringing my personal issues with Mr. Blofeld into the "Craig Turned Down Bond" thread as well as for apologizing in the thread Santa created. I admire Righty's tenacity and willingness to speak his mind, though, without expurgation.

If anyone deserved to be banned, it was Mr. Blofeld. I think the only reason GS got a the raw end of the deal is because he 'won' that poll Jim added to the "Craig Turned Down Bond" thread.

And you know what? GermanSheperd PM'd me right before I was banned. She'd never done that before. Her message said: "Gravity 15, GermanLady 0.....Ha ha!"

So I wrote back: "Yes, it's great, isn't it? I'm beating you!"

So she wrote back: 'You do understand it's a poll asking people who they want removed from the forums? Sometimes you seem slow to understand things.'

So I wrote back: "I understand what the poll is about. But even in a poll such as that, I'm still getting more votes than you. I don't care what those people think of me. Just shows that I continue to live rent free in that head of yours.'

Later on in that thread with the poll where I was beating Robert Mugabe 3-to-1, I wrote:
"I win. I always win. Is there no one in these forums to even challenge me?!?" (I was going to include "Kneel before Gravity!" but thought that last bit may have been over the top)

Jim's reaction wasn't happiness to see me, so I got banned. From never having been warned or moderated or suspended to complete and total banishment in The Forbidden Zone. I mean, what kind of a moderator asks forum members to make a decision for him? In his defense though, I don't believe the poll was used as cover to get rid of me. I simply can't believe someone could be that lame and insipid; Jim was planning it all along. He wanted it all along.

There was one time when someone was just pounding me...just relentlessly attacking me personally (can't remember who it was), so I responded: "Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred", and would you believe that that person took it literally and just got even more agitated and aggravated? I think sometimes people got even more pissed off when they saw that there was nothing they could use against me to make me care. Like the interrogration scene in THE DARK KNIGHT, where The Joker is laughing as he's getting beaten up by Batman, telling Batman: "You've got nothing, nothing to threaten me with." (my other favorite quote from the film is: "I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.")

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Kennon, are you Dustin over at Cb.n? It's a little bit confusing with all these aliases.
Back to top Go down
Capsule in Space

Capsule in Space

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:25 am

coco1997 wrote:
Capsule in Space wrote:
No I did not, and that's probably because I apologized for bringing my personal issues with Mr. Blofeld into the "Craig Turned Down Bond" and the thread Santa created. I admire Righty's tenacity and willingness to speak his mind without expurgation, though.

Another thought I had (which no doubt may ruffle a few feathers) is that, because elizabeth and Mr. Blofeld are both self-professed Autistics, perhaps this is why they were given a free pass by Jim (and whoever remained of the moderator crew). It might not sound PC, but none of us can know for sure how Jim operates.

I couple of questions and comments.

What thread of Santa's are you referring to?

Who else got banned or suspended?

I find the entire "poll" thing extremely odd. Surely there was a better way to deal with the issues at CBn.

I know how Jim operates -he uses double standards.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 am

Capsule in Space wrote:

This one.
Back to top Go down
coco1997
Cipher Clerk
coco1997

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 am

[quote="Capsule in Space"][quote="coco1997"]
Capsule in Space wrote:
Coco, did you get reprimanded at

Who else got banned or suspended?
The "Craig Turned Down Bond" thread is when all this shit started to go down; it was the thread in which Jim added the poll that would ultimately decide which forum member deserved to be banned.

Santa later created a thread in the General Discussion forum called "The GS, Coco, Righty & Mr Blofeld thread" in which she 'reserved a space' for the aforementioned members to duke it out so that it wouldn't spill over into other threads. I basically wiped my hands of the situation in that thread and admitted that I hadn't realized that my frequent calling out of Blofeld had affected other users. I did, however, point out that Santa was remiss to exclude elizabeth from the thread title as her posts on CB.n have been far more virulent and offensive than anything GS, Righty, or myself have ever posted. Blofeld is the worst offender, though.

Gravity was banned; Righty and Blofeld were suspended for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The CB.n Thread
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next