More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)

Go down 
+40
Moore
Chigawa
Fort Knox
TedHeath
Vesper
Stamper
saint mark
Control
clublos
Blunt Instrument
Fae
dirtymind
jet set willy
Thunderpussy
Toppers
trevanian
Hilly
colly
j7wild
dr. strangelove
Lazenby.
CJB
Santa
Prisoner Monkeys
The White Tuxedo
bitchcraft
lachesis
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
tiffanywint
Harmsway
Louis Armstrong
Jack Wade
Aris
Gravity's Silhouette
GeneralGogol
Perilagu Khan
Loomis
FourDot
Largo's Shark
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 pm

The spirit of Lucy (busted Surrey foraging photog) lives on. Further to Sharky's link above ( photos unfortunately can't be copied to thread or at least I can't figure out how to do it) an enterprising local teen, donned disguise to penetrate the Eon Security forces at Adana.

He's got some great shots of a Bond vs villain, train-top fight. It's OP all over again.

There's even a shot of young Ozden's disguise.

"High school student 17-year-old İbrahim Özden in the southern province of Adana snuck onto the set of the upcoming James Bond film 'Skyfall' and recorded footage of a fight scene being filmed there. Doğan News Agency acquired stills from the scenes Özden filmed. DHA photo

İbrahim Özden disguised himself as a railroad worker to sneak onto the set. DHA photo"

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 N_16338_4

==

More here on the "Adana Infiltration" Give this kid a special Teen Double-O-License. This story is potentially more exciting than the Skyfall plot.

"Turkish high school students managed to infiltrate the set of Skyfall in Adana, Turkey, and took photos of a fight scene on a mobile phone, which have been published by Turkish media. According to an article in Hurriyet Daily News:

The trio avoided security guards by sneaking through alleys and climbed over a wire fence into the train station. There, they crawled under train cars and reached the repair depot, where they grabbed off-duty workers’ overalls and helmets."

"The security personnel searched me once I was caught," Özden said. "But they could not find my cell phone because I hid it in my underwear. They made us take off the work overalls and sent us off. It was an unforgettable adventure for me."

Read more: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/teens-infiltrate-james-bond-set-film-fight-scene-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=16338&NewsCatID=381
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:52 pm

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 G_11785 Managed to copy one photo.

Could this be Bond battling Patrice and possibly tie in with Mendes' rumoured homage to Indiana Jones

"Director Sam Mendes will pay homage to the Indiana Jones rope bridge battles. 007 will have it out with a villain on a rickety affair like in Temple Of Doom. - The Sun"

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=49867

Last edited by tiffanywint on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:56 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
The spirit of Lucy (busted Surrey foraging photog) lives on. Further to Sharky's link above ( photos unfortunately can't be copied to thread or at least I can't figure out how to do it) an enterprising local teen, donned disguise to penetrate the Eon Security forces at Adana.

He's got some great shots of a Bond vs villain, train-top fight. It's OP all over again.

"High school student 17-year-old İbrahim Özden in the southern province of Adana snuck onto the set of the upcoming James Bond film 'Skyfall' and recorded footage of a fight scene being filmed there. Doğan News Agency acquired stills from the scenes Özden filmed. DHA photo

İbrahim Özden disguised himself as a railroad worker to sneak onto the set. DHA photo"

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 N_16338_4

==

More here on the "Adana Infiltration" Give this kid a special Teen Double-O-License. This story is potentially more exciting than the Skyfall plot.

"Turkish high school students managed to infiltrate the set of Skyfall in Adana, Turkey, and took photos of a fight scene on a mobile phone, which have been published by Turkish media. According to an article in Hurriyet Daily News:

The trio avoided security guards by sneaking through alleys and climbed over a wire fence into the train station. There, they crawled under train cars and reached the repair depot, where they grabbed off-duty workers’ overalls and helmets."

"The security personnel searched me once I was caught," Özden said. "But they could not find my cell phone because I hid it in my underwear. They made us take off the work overalls and sent us off. It was an unforgettable adventure for me."

Read more: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/teens-infiltrate-james-bond-set-film-fight-scene-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=16338&NewsCatID=381

Wow! What a great story. Glad to see some citizen journalist/Bond fans are going out there and giving us the information we need that EON has refused.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 pm

"But they could not find my cell phone because I hid it in my underwear."

Kid must have been wearing his Dan Craig blue snuggies to hold the cell phone in place. Those loosey boxers that you prefer GS, probably wouldn't have held the phone.

Craig was on to something. I probably should not mock.🐰
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

==

Wow! What a great story. Glad to see some citizen journalist/Bond fans are going out there and giving us the information we need that EON has refused.

Indeed, what a helpful chap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 pm

more from Lucy (She Lives) at Surrey with big green helicopter video.

more from Big Green circling the Lodge.

The men in the Merlin defy Babs and wave to Lucy. :cheers:

Back to top Go down
Napoleon Solo
'R'
'R'
Napoleon Solo

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Next up: the cleaning lady is accidently given a copy of the script. ;)
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:22 am

That Turkish kid had a lot of guts. They should get him to be an extra in the film.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:37 am

They couldn't launch Jinx on her spinoff, but here's a natural for 003-1/2.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:49 am

tiffanywint wrote:
"Director Sam Mendes will pay homage to the Indiana Jones rope bridge battles. 007 will have it out with a villain on a rickety affair like in Temple Of Doom. - The Sun"

I'm not really seeing it. The Sun specifically mentioned a battle on a rope bridge as the tribute to Indiana Jones, not a fight on a train.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

I'm not really seeing it. The Sun specifically mentioned a battle on a rope bridge as the tribute to Indiana Jones, not a fight on a train.

Yes just idle speculation. Mendes will have to confirm any homage.

btw, Shadow anytime you want to do a complete plot/story breakdown, feel free. Maybe start your own thread and update it as needed. Just suggesting. At your own pace of course. ;)
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:29 am

I've done it a few times already, actually.

The short version is this: "Skyfall" was an operation that went badly. It was covered up by M and Albert Finney. Javier Bardem was sent to prison/presumed dead/disappeared without a trace as a result of it. Fifteen years later, he comes back with the intention of killing everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:51 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

As long as Javier doesn't pause half way though to extract Daniel's heart.....
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:49 pm

trevanian wrote:

Jinx was an idiot...a wise-cracking Daredevil wannabe whose character I lost all respect for as soon as she said 'your mama'...I'm glad her spinoff got nixed, it would have been embarassing.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:12 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
"But they could not find my cell phone because I hid it in my underwear."

Kid must have been wearing his Dan Craig blue snuggies to hold the cell phone in place. Those loosey boxers that you prefer GS, probably wouldn't have held the phone.

Craig was on to something. I probably should not mock.🐰

I'm just glad the kid didn't try to hide it in his butt.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 Freakout

Besides, you'd think with all those Turkish prison jokes that go around that the authorities would have been more.....thorough. If the police had been trained by the TSA, they'd have undoubtedly made the boy strip and done a full body cavity search from his rooter to his tooter.

Incidentally, I don't wear boxers. Briefs or boxer-briefs only. And sometimes I don't wear anything (especially during the summer months). I like to feel loose and free, like a French schoolboy roaming the countryside!
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
trevanian wrote:

Jinx was an idiot...a wise-cracking Daredevil wannabe whose character I lost all respect for as soon as she said 'your mama'...I'm glad her spinoff got nixed, it would have been embarassing.

Preaching to the choir here, I couldn't stand Jinx, and have next to no respect for Berry post-LAST BOY SCOUT (though I admit I haven't seen the Forster film she is supposed to be great in.)
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
I've done it a few times already, actually.

The short version is this: "Skyfall" was an operation that went badly. It was covered up by M and Albert Finney. Javier Bardem was sent to prison/presumed dead/disappeared without a trace as a result of it. Fifteen years later, he comes back with the intention of killing everyone involved.

Very good. Hopefully you can flesh that out, scene by scene at some point. ;)

trevanian wrote:
Preaching to the choir here, I couldn't stand Jinx, and have next to no respect for Berry post-LAST BOY SCOUT (though I admit I haven't seen the Forster film she is supposed to be great in.)

It's called Monster's Ball. She does some raunchy nude work. Worth watching for the gymnastics.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Newsflash! Lucy catches shot of Craig using his new jet pack to escape from Skyfall lodge.

Eon hunting her down with the big green helicopter, but a Turkish teen fan-boy disguised as a tree, comes to her rescue.:shock:

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 Thunderball4
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Here's the kids video footage of the train-top fight (found at the below link. clip runs 1:32). The guy's a celebrity.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/54399
Back to top Go down
Bounine
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Bounine

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 am

Just heard them talking about this on the radio. I suppose someone has already mentioned it but thought I'd post just incase...:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2117094/James-Bond-Skyfall-boosts-Bognor-Regis-tourism-holidaymakers-head-film-location.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Whether it's rubbish or not I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Complete rubbish. If tourists are seriously flocking to Bognor Regis 'cause of some bogus tabloid rumour, then Brits are dumber than thought.

If they nuke Bognor Regis the world may not hear about it for years.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Sharky wrote:
Complete rubbish. If tourists are seriously flocking to Bognor Regis 'cause of some bogus tabloid rumour, then Brits are dumber than thought.

considering it's proximity to Portsmouth, they would.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Hilly wrote:
Sharky wrote:

A very small warhead then, maybe just aimed at the pier. They threw me out of the arcade when I was 12, there will be repercussions.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Sharky wrote:
Hilly wrote:
Sharky wrote:

A very small warhead then, maybe just aimed at the pier. They threw me out of the arcade when I was 12, there will be repercussions.

No accounting for taste I guess.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Sharky wrote:
They threw me out of the arcade when I was 12, there will be repercussions.

Never forget, never surrender. I still remember when Jill Dando turned me down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next