More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)

Go down 
+40
Moore
Chigawa
Fort Knox
TedHeath
Vesper
Stamper
saint mark
Control
clublos
Blunt Instrument
Fae
dirtymind
jet set willy
Thunderpussy
Toppers
trevanian
Hilly
colly
j7wild
dr. strangelove
Lazenby.
CJB
Santa
Prisoner Monkeys
The White Tuxedo
bitchcraft
lachesis
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
tiffanywint
Harmsway
Louis Armstrong
Jack Wade
Aris
Gravity's Silhouette
GeneralGogol
Perilagu Khan
Loomis
FourDot
Largo's Shark
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Sharky wrote:
They threw me out of the arcade when I was 12, there will be repercussions.

Never forget, never surrender. I still remember when Jill Dando turned me down.

They're coming for you.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90777/90853/7763073.html

You can no longer hide in Euschland.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:51 pm

When I said I lived in Albania I meant London. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Colour me surprised. You're too old and wise to live in this shithole, Ambler.

Sall bout da yoof, innit?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:16 pm

I was young once. I think.

It's getting hard to remember.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
I was young once. I think.

Neil Young, IIRC.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Jinx was an idiot...a wise-cracking Daredevil wannabe whose character I lost all respect for as soon as she said 'your mama'...
I wonder what the reaction to that scene would have been if Jinx actually did track Zao down through his mother. After all, she had to know where the gene therapy clinic in Cuba was somehow, right? Zao was in American custody before the NSA traded him for Bond. The NSA suspected that Bond broke under torture and gave up whatever it was he was suspected of telling the North Koreans. But how did they get Bond's name, since M obviously denied all knowledge of him? It would make sense fo Zao to mention Bond while under interrogation by the NSA, especially since Zao was setting him up. During that interrogation, Zao's mother could have been introduced for the NSA to ply a guilt angle out of him. In which case, her telling the NSA that she was disappointed in her son would be a natural thing to say.

Of course, it's an elaborate subplot to justify a single line in the script that could more-easily be removed, but it would explain how the NSA located Zao, instead of just having them show up in Cuba.

tiffanywint wrote:
Very good. Hopefully you can flesh that out, scene by scene at some point. ;)
Thanks, but I don't think I will be. The whole illegal-operation-coming-to-light angle is a little too Bourne and SAFE HOUSE for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Bounine
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Bounine

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:10 am

Sharky wrote:
Complete rubbish. If tourists are seriously flocking to Bognor Regis 'cause of some bogus tabloid rumour, then Brits are dumber than thought.

If they nuke Bognor Regis the world may not hear about it for years.

LOL. I just watched DAF the other night and that quote about nobody hearing about Kansas being bombed always makes me laugh. One of the funniest jokes in that film, if not the funniest. I like the one about impotent beach boys too in relation to the powers flexing their military might.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:53 am

Bardem lit up too close to the Lodge afterall.

Skyfall's burning! Skyfall's Burning! ( sung to the tune of the Clash's London's Burning!)

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 James+Bond+Skyfall+Lodge+Set+Ablaze+q0Lf1_OF-j3l

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/BTbE1YqkfBi/James+Bond+Skyfall+Lodge+Set+Ablaze/q0Lf1_OF-j3

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 James+Bond+Skyfall+Lodge+Set+Ablaze+JfGe1yXAbgFl

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 James+Bond+Skyfall+Lodge+Set+Ablaze+d6QQUhcw2NJl

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 James+Bond+Skyfall+Lodge+Set+Ablaze+1hVbCFxIDmpl

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 James+Bond+Skyfall+Lodge+Set+Ablaze+q3n1pYzAoD5l

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 James+Bond+Skyfall+Lodge+Set+Ablaze+hKo0eUoUT5Fl

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 James+Bond+Skyfall+Lodge+Set+Ablaze+YRocfxpzXqZl

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 James+Bond+Skyfall+Lodge+Set+Ablaze+CkbLKcnlG6Il
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 am

So we still have a 'lair goes up in flames' ending ... it's just that it's Bond's, not the villain's.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:48 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
So we still have a 'lair goes up in flames' ending ... it's just that it's Bond's, not the villain's.
It could possibly be both.

Back when Castle Duntrune was touted for filming, one of the owners said that she thought the castle would be Bond's childhood home, and that she thought Bond brought all the villains together. Why on earth would he lure the villains to his own home like that?

My theory - which I am admittedly not that fond of - is that "Skyfall" was an illegal operation run by M, Kincade, and possibly a few others including Clair Dowar and at least one or two of the eight dead in the MI6 attacks. It was named "Operation Skyfall" for the place where it was conceived. The young Bond would have grown up at Skyfall Lodge, but he went to live with his aunt when his parents died. As for Skyfall Lodge, it consequently fell by the wayside. Kincade, a family friend of the Bonds with connections to the government, started using it as a safehouse for informants during the Cold War. When it came time to come up with "Operation Skyfall", Kincade and his cohorts used Skyfall Lodge for two reasons: 1) it was an obscure, out-of-the-way estate where affairs could be conducted discreetly, and 2) they were already using it for operations, so a meeting of the key players in "Operation Skyfall" meeting at the manor house would not attract unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Hope the INDIANA JONES rumor isn't true because it's fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
It could possibly be both.

Back when Castle Duntrune was touted for filming, one of the owners said that she thought the castle would be Bond's childhood home, and that she thought Bond brought all the villains together. Why on earth would he lure the villains to his own home like that?

My theory - which I am admittedly not that fond of - is that "Skyfall" was an illegal operation run by M, Kincade, and possibly a few others including Clair Dowar and at least one or two of the eight dead in the MI6 attacks. It was named "Operation Skyfall" for the place where it was conceived. The young Bond would have grown up at Skyfall Lodge, but he went to live with his aunt when his parents died. As for Skyfall Lodge, it consequently fell by the wayside. Kincade, a family friend of the Bonds with connections to the government, started using it as a safehouse for informants during the Cold War. When it came time to come up with "Operation Skyfall", Kincade and his cohorts used Skyfall Lodge for two reasons: 1) it was an obscure, out-of-the-way estate where affairs could be conducted discreetly, and 2) they were already using it for operations, so a meeting of the key players in "Operation Skyfall" meeting at the manor house would not attract unwanted attention.

This theory could fly. So far it works. Where do you think Mallory (Fiennes) might fit?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:

Bond's gonna have a little Asian kid follow him around?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 pm

CJB wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:

Bond's gonna have a little Asian kid follow him around?

Nah, pre-title includes a thrilling big boulder chase....
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:58 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Where do you think Mallory (Fiennes) might fit?
He's working for Kincade. Kincade has enough pull within the government to order a review of M's performance, and he sets Mallory on the task. However, as Mallor gets deeper and deeper into the review, he realises that Kincade has not been totally honest with him. While there is a case against M, Kincade wants her removed from her position so that he can take control of MI6. Once in control, he will do everything in his power to suppress "Skyfall" because he was complicit in it, and if it ever came to light, he would be ruined. Mallory withholds evidence from Kincade and watches closely; whatever Kincade does next (I don't have specifics in mind) proves to Mallory that Kincade is not acting in the interests of MI6 or England. Mallory - who may or may not have had an encounter with Bond (that did not end well for Bond) earlier in the film - then passes everything he has on M and Kincade to Bond. This helps Bond understand what "Skyfall" is, and gives him the knowledge to plan the final confrontation at Skyfall Lodge.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:01 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:
Where do you think Mallory (Fiennes) might fit?
He's working for Kincade. Kincade has enough pull within the government to order a review of M's performance, and he sets Mallory on the task. However, as Mallor gets deeper and deeper into the review, he realises that Kincade has not been totally honest with him. While there is a case against M, Kincade wants her removed from her position so that he can take control of MI6. Once in control, he will do everything in his power to suppress "Skyfall" because he was complicit in it, and if it ever came to light, he would be ruined. Mallory withholds evidence from Kincade and watches closely; whatever Kincade does next (I don't have specifics in mind) proves to Mallory that Kincade is not acting in the interests of MI6 or England. Mallory - who may or may not have had an encounter with Bond (that did not end well for Bond) earlier in the film - then passes everything he has on M and Kincade to Bond. This helps Bond understand what "Skyfall" is, and gives him the knowledge to plan the final confrontation at Skyfall Lodge.

Well done. That all fits quite nicely.

New secret intel from Lucy btw: the other side of the burning lodge is going to take a helicopter hit.

"I've not been back to Hankley this week, but those photos of the lodge burning show the opposite end of the building to the 'hole' - the bit that's going to be blown up STOP I'm told that they're going to crash a fake helicopter through the hole in the wall that I blogged about, and that there are now cranes onsite, presumably to suspend said helicopter STOP I've heard it's tomorrow night that they'll do that STOP" End of transmission.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:16 am

Skyfall poster (found on twitter #skyfall)

I give up. The picture won't stay loaded.

Last edited by tiffanywint on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:39 am

tiffanywint wrote:
Skyfall poster (found on twitter #skyfall) click on full-size and you can read the poster too
It's fan art, using one of Lucy's photos. It first appeared on CBn a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:41 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:
Skyfall poster (found on twitter #skyfall) click on full-size and you can read the poster too
It's fan art, using one of Lucy's photos. It first appeared on CBn a few days ago.

I know it's fan art obviously. I found it on twitter which is where CBn probably got it too. Everything worth finding seems to be on twitter.

The guy did a good job putting the credit names and titles together.

Last edited by tiffanywint on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:41 am

tiffanywint wrote:
Well done. That all fits quite nicely.
Thank you. The idea is that a) it keeps M distracted while Bond is out in the field, meaning Bond has no-one to rely on (and less M-on-location scenes, too), and b) Mallory giving Bond the evidence against Kincade gives both men a reason to trust one another, so that if Mallory returns as M in BOND 24, the writers don't have to bother with the can-I-trust-you-or-not crap.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:43 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
the writers don't have to bother with the can-I-trust-you-or-not crap.

That would be a nice change of pace. :)
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:00 am

I tried to go through this thread to see if these photos have been posted already but 62 pages is way too many....

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 Th_097356813_skyfallCUimage2_122_570lo [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 Th_097359975_skyfallCUimage1_122_559lo
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:51 am

They're the first official shots from the film, j7. I think it's safe to assume they would have been posted within about thirty seconds of having been released.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:02 pm

j7wild wrote:

I tried to go through this thread to see if these photos have been posted already but 62 pages is way too many....

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 Th_097356813_skyfallCUimage2_122_570lo [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 Th_097359975_skyfallCUimage1_122_559lo
Nope, haven't been posted. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Page 16, but thanks for the fresh look at Craig's butt crack, just in case we'd forgot. tongue

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 Th_097359975_skyfallCUimage1_122_559lo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next