More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Problem Members

Go down 
+28
saint mark
British Vulture
tiffanywint
HJackson
Vesper
Louis Armstrong
Lazenby.
Ravenstone
Makeshift Python
G section
Moore
The White Tuxedo
Prisoner Monkeys
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
right idea, wrong pussy
Tubes
Hilly
Perilagu Khan
Jack Wade
Blunt Instrument
Fort Knox
Gravity's Silhouette
Control
CJB
Salomé
Chief of SIS
bitchcraft
Largo's Shark
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

Problem Members - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:39 am

j7wild wrote:
Do what?

Is this a sick joke?

He has 7-8 projects he is producing or directing that are in progress and he goes and commits suicide?
This post in the Obituaries thread regarding Tony Scott's suicide is yet another shining example as to what j7wild brings to the forum.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 am

Jack Wade wrote:
j7wild wrote:
Do what?

Is this a sick joke?

He has 7-8 projects he is producing or directing that are in progress and he goes and commits suicide?
This post in the Obituaries thread regarding Tony Scott's suicide is yet another shining example as to what j7wild brings to the forum.

I know. Is he a clueless tool or a troll?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:12 am

The White Tuxedo wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:
I'm wondering who went in and edited his post.

It's gone now, but someone went in and added "Edit: I'm a c***". I can't imagine that was something j7 did, so I'm disappointed to come to the conclusion that it was one of the moderators. The difference between j7 and the rest of us is that we don't go in and edit his posts in such an unsavoury manner.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:13 am

I'd say clueless tool. He probably didn't mean to come off callous, but how he phrases it isn't really helping him.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:21 am

Python wrote:
I'd say clueless tool. He probably didn't mean to come off callous, but how he phrases it isn't really helping him.
And it's consistent with his behaviour across the board. It's not like he suddenly shocked us all by saying it - on a certain level, could we really expect a post that was vastly different to the one he made?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:16 pm

DaltonCraig007 here? :pale:
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:18 pm

FieldsMan wrote:

Could be just another of Ambler's monkeyshines.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm

FieldsMan wrote:

That's unfortunate.

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
The White Tuxedo wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:

It's gone now, but someone went in and added "Edit: I'm a c***". I can't imagine that was something j7 did, so I'm disappointed to come to the conclusion that it was one of the moderators. The difference between j7 and the rest of us is that we don't go in and edit his posts in such an unsavoury manner.

Seems like the tampering is bent on continuing.

Tell you what. As Jack Wade suggested...go ahead. Ban j7wild. Because you lot are bent on your animosity towards this guy. And as soon as that happens, I will leave, not over j7wild, but because the lynch mob mentality in here and continued attempts to edit posts for the sake of a laugh is really sickening. The Mods who do this are abusing their powers. Plain and fucking simple.

Pull the plug....and do me a favour and pull the plug on mine as well.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:

Again? :evil: :roll:

I thought we settled it that we wouldn't be doing that kind of shiz.

Maybe M needs to reassess who should be moderating these forums.

I'm glad you caught it, though, Prisoner Monkeys.

Seriously, when it gets to the point that we "need" to go in and edit J7's posts to make him look crazier than he is is the day we need to take a good, hard look in the mirror and see whether this level of aggravation is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
The White Tuxedo wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:

Seems like the tampering is bent on continuing.

Tell you what. As Jack Wade suggested...go ahead. Ban j7wild. Because you lot are bent on your animosity towards this guy. And as soon as that happens, I will leave, not over j7wild, but because the lynch mob mentality in here and continued attempts to edit posts for the sake of a laugh is really sickening. The Mods who do this are abusing their powers. Plain and fucking simple.

Pull the plug....and do me a favour and pull the plug on mine as well.
The post-editing is probably a bit out of line (though I confess that I did it once a few months back in the News, Sport & Current Affairs forum), but his remarks in that thread were highly insensitive. Not that I'm excusing whomever edited his post, but it's those kinds of things that suggest j7 has his own death wish around here.

That lynch mob mentality you speak of wouldn't exist if j7 actually added something of value to the forum, which he doesn't.

Last edited by Jack Wade on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Well, it wasn't me, I'll say that. I was asleep then..

That said however, I am concerned about M being on a completely different page than most of the mods, and vice versa. This needs to brought out into the open, and not shoved under the carpet by locking topics.

A left field idea would be to give j7 access to The Archive, and let him confront us head on. No more bitching behind his back.

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Prisoner Monkeys wrote:

Again? :evil: :roll:

I thought we settled it that we wouldn't be doing that kind of shiz.

Maybe M needs to reassess who should be moderating these forums.

I'm glad you caught it, though, Prisoner Monkeys.

Seriously, when it gets to the point that we "need" to go in and edit J7's posts to make him look crazier than he is is the day we need to take a good, hard look in the mirror and see whether this level of aggravation is worth it.

I agree. Being a moderator implies a certain degree of maturity and professionalism. Anybody who cannot meet those baseline standards shouldn't be a mod.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
A left field idea would be to give j7 access to The Archive, and let him confront us head on. No more bitching behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

The post-editing is probably a bit out of line (though I confess that I did it once a few months back in the News, Sport & Current Affairs forum), but his remarks in that thread were highly insensitive. Not that I'm excusing whomever edited his post, but it's those kinds of things that suggest j7 has his own death wish around here.

That lynch mob mentality you speak of wouldn't exist if j7 actually added something of value to the forum, which he doesn't.

Okay, so now we're up to 3 different moderators who have admitted to going in and editing J7Wild's posts. Unbelievable.

People, we've become everything we hated about MI6 or CBn. Worse, actually. I don't recall Jim ever editing my posts over at CBn the way others around here have done to J7Wild.

The "moral high ground" has been completely surrendered on this issue. Maybe M is not on the same page as we are about reinstating people who were unanimously banned, but our collective hands are now dirty as well. We can't throw stones at JWild for immature behavior when we, as moderators, have been engaging in it as well. It isn't "probably a bit out of line"...it IS totally out of line and has to stop.

The moderators are turning him into a martyr.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:49 pm

The post that got j7wild banned from Cb.n.

Quote :
I need to see and have proof that he is dead. How convenient was this news when President Obama's ratings were at it's lowest.

Osama's life ended mercifully unlike the people he ordered murdered (beheadings, leaping to their deaths from the Twin Towers' fires, bombing of innocents including children).

Yeah, I want to see the big, gaping hole in his head. Too bad we didn't capture him alive so we can torture the crap out of him, then execute him piece by piece.

F*** the Muslim belief and their crap!

Why should we be courteous to them?

They posted video of innocent Western Hostages being beheaded by them including one of a 12 year old Taliban boy being taught how to behead a hostage!!

They are the barbarians, not the USA!!

These are the same people who still take a man's word over a woman's and still stone their women to death in public whenever a man accuses his wife of adultery and they don't give the woman the right to prove her innocence!!

Should I post the videos of beheading and their women being stoned to death to remind you all who are the evil people in this war?

It's not the USA and it's not the West!!
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
The post that got j7wild banned from Cb.n.

Quote :
I need to see and have proof that he is dead. How convenient was this news when President Obama's ratings were at it's lowest.

Osama's life ended mercifully unlike the people he ordered murdered (beheadings, leaping to their deaths from the Twin Towers' fires, bombing of innocents including children).

Yeah, I want to see the big, gaping hole in his head. Too bad we didn't capture him alive so we can torture the crap out of him, then execute him piece by piece.

F*** the Muslim belief and their crap!

Why should we be courteous to them?

They posted video of innocent Western Hostages being beheaded by them including one of a 12 year old Taliban boy being taught how to behead a hostage!!

They are the barbarians, not the USA!!

These are the same people who still take a man's word over a woman's and still stone their women to death in public whenever a man accuses his wife of adultery and they don't give the woman the right to prove her innocence!!

Should I post the videos of beheading and their women being stoned to death to remind you all who are the evil people in this war?

It's not the USA and it's not the West!!

And? Obviously he's not Peggy Noonan or Charles Krauthammer....he'll never be confused with the works of Plato or Socrates, but I wouldn't have banned him for that comment; wouldn't have even given him a warning.

When I offered to break it to JWild that he was being banned by the moderators, I thought the case was airtight against him. Now I'm not so sure. Now that I know that at least three moderators have confessed to tampering with the evidence, I no longer see the case against JWild in black and white terms. Somehow, some way, we've gone seriously off the rails when one man with an opinion (one that actually mirrors a lot of the viewpoints of the moderators, I might add, if not as artfully expressed) can cause moderators to tamper with posts and devote thread after thread to him.

When I thought the post tampering was an isolated incident I was able to shrug it off. But now it seems systemic. How do we know for certain that JWild actually linked to Storm Front's website? I'm not sure it's at all clear anymore that he did do it.

The credibility of the moderators needs to be restored. M needs to investigate and clean house, if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:15 pm

I wouldn't be too upset if my moderator status for one subforum is revoked. It's not like moderation is really all that needed around here, anyway.

That said, I don't see how tampering with his posts is the equivalent of a mistrial. There are far more idiotic j7 posts than are are tampered idiotic j7 posts. Even then, post-tampering doesn't negate the fact that he could have gotten the place shut down, nor does it negate the fact that he is still a genuine fuckwit who contributes something of value to the place once in a blue moon.

Hate to sound snobbish, but if we want to make this a better place for discussion than MI6, it won't be all that much better with people like j7 around. I suppose we could just put him on ignore, but what sense does that make when nobody wants to read what you have to say?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Gravity's Silhoutte wrote:

When I thought the post tampering was an isolated incident I was able to shrug it off. But now it seems systemic. How do we know for certain that JWild actually linked to Storm Front's website? I'm not sure it's at all clear anymore that he did do it.

Control was the one who said he removed the link, so it's up to him to make his case.

The global moderators aren't completely tarnished. I edited one and Brown/Control has done several (possibly including j7's post about Tony Scott), but there's still you, Tux, Python, Tiff, LA, Hilly, Khan and FieldsMan who have a clean reputation.

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
Hate to sound snobbish, but if we want to make this a better place for discussion than MI6, it won't be all that much better with people like j7 around. I suppose we could just put him on ignore, but what sense does that make when nobody wants to read what you have to say?

There's also the dilemma that if everyone has j7 on ignore, who's there to notice if he does post something truly offensive?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Gravity's Silhoutte wrote:

Control was the one who said he removed the link, so it's up to him to make his case.

The global moderators aren't completely tarnished. I edited one and Brown/Control has done several (possibly including j7's post about Tony Scott), but there's still you, Tux, Python, Tiff, LA, Khan and FieldsMan who have a clean reputation.

lummy. I don't think I've gone in editing expletives into his posts. I'm more likely to respond than edit. :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: z   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
I wouldn't be too upset if my moderator status for one subforum is revoked. It's not like moderation is really all that needed around here, anyway.

That said, I don't see how tampering with his posts is the equivalent of a mistrial. There are far more idiotic j7 posts than are are tampered idiotic j7 posts. Even then, post-tampering doesn't negate the fact that he could have gotten the place shut down, nor does it negate the fact that he is still a genuine fuckwit who contributes something of value to the place once in a blue moon.

Don't you see that tampering with J7's posts casts into doubt the very idiocy of his posts? If the mods are screwing around with his posts to make him look bad, how do we really know it is J7 being idiotic? This sort of behavior from the mods would most certainly trigger a mistrial in a court of law. M needs to lay down the law on this matter immediately and in no uncertain terms. His nice guy managerial style is doing him no favors.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:17 pm

The thing is, Brown's edits are blatant. It's not as if he's imitating j7wild's writing style or attempting to be subtle. It's either an addition at the end or a series of gifs, both of which has been restored to their original form. Everything else related to j7wild is of his own undoing.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:

There's also the dilemma that if everyone has j7 on ignore, who's there to notice if he does post something truly offensive?

Yup, I put him on ignore when he returned but realized as a moderator I might overlook, therefore I can't put anyone on ignore.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:

Don't you see that tampering with J7's posts casts into doubt the very idiocy of his posts? If the mods are screwing around with his posts to make him look bad, how do we really know it is J7 being idiotic? This sort of behavior from the mods would most certainly trigger a mistrial in a court of law. M needs to lay down the law on this matter immediately and in no uncertain terms. His nice guy managerial style is doing him no favors.
What Sharky said. AFAIK, nobody who has tampered with his posts has taken the time to carefully recreate a j7-esque style of prose. (But God help them if they have.) It's all been GIFS and such. Obvious changes.

And in all honesty, I think it's a bit unfair to get bent out of shape over tampering considering he tends to spam posts across multiple message boards around the 'net without any real intention of discussion. Not that I'm excusing tampering with his posts, but c'mon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Members   Problem Members - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem Members
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next