More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

General bitch and moan thread

Go down 
+21
Salomé
tiffanywint
Prisoner Monkeys
Santa
Ravenstone
Blunt Instrument
HJackson
Makeshift Python
Hilly
Largo's Shark
Fairbairn-Sykes
saint mark
Gravity's Silhouette
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
CJB
Control
Moore
j7wild
Jack Wade
bitchcraft
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Salomé wrote:
There was a time when I would have defended this generation, but I can no longer be bothered:
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/14/showbiz/bieber-anne-frank/index.html?on.cnn=1

This kind of devolution of society and civilization is akin to the final years of Rome.

so depressing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:29 pm

can you say Dickhead on this site??

If so Bieber gives the term a whole new dimension.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 pm

saint mark wrote:
can you say Dickhead on this site??

worse has surely been said hereabouts.

But the word is given.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 am

From the news.com.au article on it, came this tweet from a twit:

"I find it ironic that all of you are spewing hate. Isn't this why Anne Frank and countless others had to go into hiding?,"

Not liking the arrogance of that irksome kid is the equivalent of Nazi anti-Semitism.

Can I find a new planet to live on?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:07 am

Imagine if he had done a concert in the grounds of Auschwitz.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:16 pm

I doubt she'd have been a 'Belieber' ... like all correctly-thinking people, she'd likely have thought that he's a complete tosser.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:09 pm

The nastiest thing in this whole affair i find his sheer narcism, I now understand why his girlfriend wanted to lose the little narcist.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:19 am

An attempted thief wandered into our yard trying to help himself to one of our avocado trees (an avacado sells for between the equivalent of £1.00 to £3.00 depending on its size) and was rushed upon by our 4 dogs who were discretely lounging in the shade but otherwise very protective of their territory). He got bitten and ran off screaming leaving his accessories behind.

I hope my rotties don't get any diseases from said bullshitter...the neighbours told me who he is and Mr.Dog (husband, not rottie) will take it from there.

We give away avocados but don't appreciate intruders...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 am

He's going to be back for your peaches, Dog.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:17 am

In New York, he'd sue you, your dogs would be put down and you'd lose your home.

The American Dream.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 pm

My new DELL looks great but didn't come with Microsoft Office, it has to be bought separately. And the fuckers designed Windows 7 & 8 differently so the one that came with XP isn't compatible.

Fuck all of the above, now I have to go shopping for a package to do my spreadsheets.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:44 pm

bitchcraft wrote:
My new DELL looks great but didn't come with Microsoft Office, it has to be bought separately. And the fuckers designed Windows 7 & 8 differently so the one that came with XP isn't compatible.

Fuck all of the above, now I have to go shopping for a package to do my spreadsheets.

Modern technology, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:39 pm

bitchcraft wrote:

What are your PC specs?

And you may want to try out Google Docs. I think the days of buying basic productivity suites are just about over.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:21 am

Control wrote:
What are your PC specs?
Dell Inspiron 660S....i3-2120 processor 3.3 GHz, 6GB DDR3 SDRAM, Windows 7 Premium 64 bit...
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:24 am

Definitely recommend Google Docs.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:12 am

Just seen from a reliable source Neal Purvis and Robert Wade are alumni of my uni'. Hardly earthshattering but it's a bitch and a moan. Them, Nicolae Ceaușescu (honourary) and Trisha Goddard. God help us.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Much-maligned screenwriters, a despised dictator and a 'Jeremy Kyle-lite' daytime TV host.

Diverse if nothing else, Hilly laugh .
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Much-maligned screenwriters, a despised dictator and a 'Jeremy Kyle-lite' daytime TV host.

Ach so. As I read on in the alum magazine (for this is my life now) we've got the current Attorney General, Dominic Grieve MP. There's a few others, Danny Wallace I think. As for the dictator, I recall my lecturer telling us this -an Irish chap- and the accent sold it as he sort of drawled with a laugh: "They remain the only University of Westminster professors executed!"

We're no Cambridge or whatnot, not even UCL...but still...
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Hilly KCMG wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Ach so. As I read on in the alum magazine (for this is my life now) we've got the current Attorney General, Dominic Grieve MP. There's a few others, Danny Wallace I think. As for the dictator, I recall my lecturer telling us this -an Irish chap- and the accent sold it as he sort of drawled with a laugh: "They remain the only University of Westminster professors executed!"

What are you studying there, Hilly?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:20 pm

General Yuskovich wrote:
Hilly KCMG wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

I had done Modern History. I graduated in 2008 though I had hoped to do a Masters in Broadcast Journalism there.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Hilly KCMG wrote:
General Yuskovich wrote:
Hilly KCMG wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

I had done Modern History. I graduated in 2008 though I had hoped to do a Masters in Broadcast Journalism there.
Ah, very interesting. I got a First Class Honours Combined Arts degree in Major History and Minor English as well as a Masters degree in Law. I too would like to do a Masters degree in Journalism, if I can get into it.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Hilly KCMG wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Danny Wallace is not so bad (although I prefer his ex-flatmate Dave Gorman, truth be told).

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Hilly KCMG wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Danny Wallace is not so bad (although I prefer his ex-flatmate Dave Gorman, truth be told).

Well, I found out today (sniffing around the Alum site as I might actually boost my anti-social life into social) that Charlie Brooker is one of us. So not all bad. Funnily it has a wikipedia page though take a sniff with a pinch of salt.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Hehehe, it gets better ... big fan of Brooker's. A hilariously scathing columnist/presenter/panellist, and his writing for (as opposed to about) television is excellent too.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:07 am

Hate to be the resident killjoy, but am I the only one finding it utterly boring around here lately? As a mod I'm ashamed to say it, but most of the time I'd have devoted to BaB in the past is now directed at other fora - mostly film music-related. Visiting this board and posting is like throwing rocks at a stagnant pond.

Where's Sykes, Tux, Harms, HJackson, Santa, Retro, Rave, Brandon, LA, Vesp, trev? It feels like Ten Little Indians. Who's going to be that last guy/gal standing?

Somehow I doubt the banner/layout's helping our appeal (if the previous one was AUSTIN POWERS then this is BATTLESHIP POTEMPKIN). One gave off a vibe of warmth and escapist fun - the current one is just cold and oppressive.

I dunno, maybe it's just the winter blues, but with an AWOL admin and this forum stuck in limbo, being optimistic ain't easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

General bitch and moan thread
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next