More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

General bitch and moan thread

Go down 
+21
Salomé
tiffanywint
Prisoner Monkeys
Santa
Ravenstone
Blunt Instrument
HJackson
Makeshift Python
Hilly
Largo's Shark
Fairbairn-Sykes
saint mark
Gravity's Silhouette
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
CJB
Control
Moore
j7wild
Jack Wade
bitchcraft
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

General bitch and moan thread Empty
PostSubject: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:05 am

Post your current song and dance issues here. Bloody drama queens you are.

My current bitch is at the Bank of England. Why is the largest denomination only £50 notes? Why are there no £100 notes? Do you really like having to count out large piles of cash? Not everyone likes credit cards. Sometimes payments are made in cash. This can accumulate. I hate getting fucked over at 48, no 49...and having to start over because two brand new notes were 'stuck' together.

I love money. The US doesn't stop at $50 notes.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:20 am

Aural doesn't have the pic of her ass as her avatar. That's my complaint.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:01 am

how is this different than the bad day dark clouds thread?

p.s. the U.S. stops at $100 bills now.

Gone are the day where you could get a $500 and $1,000 bill.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:57 pm

j7wild wrote:

A bitch and moan does not necessarily mean having a bad day. It can be a constant point of bother.

j7wild probably wants company in the closed thread department :drunken:
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:03 pm

j7wild wrote:

p.s. the U.S. stops at $100 bills now.

Gone are the day where you could get a $500 and $1,000 bill.
Just think of all the titty mags you could buy with a $1,000 bill.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
j7wild wrote:

A bitch and moan does not necessarily mean having a bad day. It can be a constant point of bother.

j7wild probably wants company in the closed thread department :drunken:

I agree. The other thread seems to be about really bad things happening. I always feel bad going in there and saying "Oh man! Lost my keys!" when someone is going through a really rough time. Makes me feel like a dick, so I'm glad we have a thread like this.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 am

here's one of my bitching:

you are driving, you signal to make a right turn, the driver behind you doesn't want to slow down or stop long enough for you to make that right turn, so they move into the center lane to go around you;

so while they are passing you on the left, they honk at you and they also sometimes give you the Texas Salute with one of their fingers!!

Are people just that much in a hurry nowadays that they can't spare 30 seconds to let the car in front of them turn?
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 pm

I hate actors.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: The Unfit Parents thread!!   General bitch and moan thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Some people are NOT fit to be Parents!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/04/girl-7-gets-liposuction-vouchers-from-human-barbie_n_1182824.html

Here's another UNFIT parent!!

Her daughter is 4 ft 4 inches, 93 lbs and she considers that obese and she made her daughter lose 16 lbs!!

Is the Mother Crazy? Stupid? On Drugs?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/vogue-article-mom-7-old-daughter-weight-sparks-175546979.html
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 pm

You could probably fit this in the "bitch and moan" thread.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:46 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
I hate actors.

Why's that? :)
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:11 pm

I hate judges.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:53 pm

You can tell a lot about a young person's life prospects by how well they can run a cash register at a grocery store. I had the stupidest encounter in the whole history of stupid encounters the other day. It was so bad that when I came back a few days later and got the same girl again, she remembered me not so much because of me, but because she had trouble getting something to ring up and I was the customer.I tried to pretend like I didn't remember her (because I didn't want to hurt her feelings) or the circumstances, but I knew; I just couldn't tell her what I thought about her.

I had put together a salad at the salad bar and brought it to the front end for purchasing. She sees that the lid is starting to come off, so as she is pushing her hand down on top of the lid to reseal it, she is ALSO WEIGHING THE SALAD at the same time. She tells me that the salad is $7.33 (it's 5.99 a pound). I suspect she was holding the salad down, but I don't want to accuse her of being incompetent, so I ask her to reweigh the salad. I was sure I had not gotten more than a half-pound of salad, but according to her I've purchased a 1 and 1/3rds pound of salad.

She's not sure how to void the salad, so she asks her manager to help her. I instantly detect trouble. He doesn't look very bright and doesn't appear to be able to speak English very well, but to his credit, he reweighs the salad and I was correct. The computer also takes off nearly 4.00 from the price, so at this point the final bill is correct.

But then girlfriend goes and weighs the salad AGAIN, thinking her manager had voided the entire item. He comes back over and, not understanding her what she needs, reweighs the salad. Now the salad is on the receipt THREE TIMES. But we're not finished yet. I explain to him that he's merely added the salad back on to her mistake, so he weighs it AGAIN. Now I'm really pissed. The salad is on the receipt FOUR TIMES!!!!

He's totally confused, so he simply voids the whole order. She can't communicate the problem because she doesn't understand it, so this front-end supervisor then takes my salad and weighs it as OLIVE BAR (the olive bar is 9.99 a pound; the regular salad bar is only 5.99 per pound). Now my salad has gone from costing me 3.59 to 5.99.

I have to try and explain again to this idiot (both of them) that it is from the salad bar, not the olive bar, and that the salad weighs only .6 pounds when your hand is not pressing down on it. Finally they got it right, but it was a case of DUMB and DUMBERER being allowed to handle money and supervise the people handling the money. I'd boycott the store if their bistro wasn't so delicious. But it's the best grocery store in the area.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:56 pm

I got panhandled today. Yesterday I saw this guy panhandling in the grocery store parking lot so I recognized him when I saw him today. I blew right past him today. Totally ignored him. If you're going to solicit money from me, at least have the decency to speak in English to me.

Besides, I've adopted a no-helping-the-beggers policy. It's like feeding wild animals. Once you give them a bit of spare change they just keep coming back, and all it does is reinforce their behavior. He'd probably have used it to buy drugs or alcohol, and I'm just working too hard these days to pay for anyone else but me to get drunk.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm

I have annoyed them a few times when they ask me for money for coffee by buying them a coffee. They somehow don't seem to like that. ;)

Having worked with Homeless people a long time ago, they advised me themselves not to give money but give them a coffee preferable with lots of sugar.

I have a strong dislike by these "Beggars" that are bussed in and have begging down to a art right up to the sad kid. We have one of these next to the exit of my usual supermarket. He and his friends have chased away the homeless folks who sell their magazine, so I have gone a few months without the "big-issue". These bastards make the homeless lose income.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:55 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
You can tell a lot about a young person's life prospects by how well they can run a cash register at a grocery store. I had the stupidest encounter in the whole history of stupid encounters the other day. It was so bad that when I came back a few days later and got the same girl again, she remembered me not so much because of me, but because she had trouble getting something to ring up and I was the customer.I tried to pretend like I didn't remember her (because I didn't want to hurt her feelings) or the circumstances, but I knew; I just couldn't tell her what I thought about her.

I had put together a salad at the salad bar and brought it to the front end for purchasing. She sees that the lid is starting to come off, so as she is pushing her hand down on top of the lid to reseal it, she is ALSO WEIGHING THE SALAD at the same time. She tells me that the salad is $7.33 (it's 5.99 a pound). I suspect she was holding the salad down, but I don't want to accuse her of being incompetent, so I ask her to reweigh the salad. I was sure I had not gotten more than a half-pound of salad, but according to her I've purchased a 1 and 1/3rds pound of salad.

She's not sure how to void the salad, so she asks her manager to help her. I instantly detect trouble. He doesn't look very bright and doesn't appear to be able to speak English very well, but to his credit, he reweighs the salad and I was correct. The computer also takes off nearly 4.00 from the price, so at this point the final bill is correct.

But then girlfriend goes and weighs the salad AGAIN, thinking her manager had voided the entire item. He comes back over and, not understanding her what she needs, reweighs the salad. Now the salad is on the receipt THREE TIMES. But we're not finished yet. I explain to him that he's merely added the salad back on to her mistake, so he weighs it AGAIN. Now I'm really pissed. The salad is on the receipt FOUR TIMES!!!!

He's totally confused, so he simply voids the whole order. She can't communicate the problem because she doesn't understand it, so this front-end supervisor then takes my salad and weighs it as OLIVE BAR (the olive bar is 9.99 a pound; the regular salad bar is only 5.99 per pound). Now my salad has gone from costing me 3.59 to 5.99.

I have to try and explain again to this idiot (both of them) that it is from the salad bar, not the olive bar, and that the salad weighs only .6 pounds when your hand is not pressing down on it. Finally they got it right, but it was a case of DUMB and DUMBERER being allowed to handle money and supervise the people handling the money. I'd boycott the store if their bistro wasn't so delicious. But it's the best grocery store in the area.

A girl at my work will pour someone their drinks, run it up on the till, and then forget to collect their money. Cue me asking a customer whether they needed anything and being told they hadn't been charged for their drinks yet. We don't run tabs except for functions...

Another was balancing at the end of dinner service last night and somehow wound up $2000.00 out. She then decided she should go home. To quote the cafe supervisor 'I said to her 'you're out 2000.00 and you're just content to leave it like that and not make any attempt to find the variance?''

People are fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:55 am

One of my mates just emailed me to vent. He's been trying to get a vintage copy of a Beatles LP and the source he tried said he sold his very last copy quite recently...to a collector who's going to put it in a frame and then mount it on his wall. My friend the audiophile wants to break the frame over his head. His perspective is....open the damn seal, carefully, and play the record....

I can understand his frustration...and yet kept very quiet about rare comics I own that are 'slabbed' in plastic and professionally graded by a recognised third party in the comic book industry. The grade only remains intact as long as the book is sealed inside, defeating the purpose of opening the comic. I've got agitators who want them to read.....

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:30 am

I have the entire Beatles LP Collection, original first pressing/print.

I won them in 1980 at a Radio Station contest.

All of them are individually wrapped in plastic and I never played them.

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:17 am

Dear United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland,

We will allow you to send us your convicts once more if you take back One Direction and their shit music which I think only consists of two songs. Also, I want to punch their hair.

Kind regards,

Australia
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 am

No deal. Rather Abu Hamza than One Direction.
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 am

Music, comics, toys, whatever, all these things exist to be enjoyed. Yes, one should take great care of them, ensure they can be enjoyed over and over, but to wrap them in plastic and make them beyond reach? What's the point, then? The number of "comic book fans" who buy but never actually read depresses me.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:20 pm

CJB wrote:
Dear United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland,

We will allow you to send us your convicts once more if you take back One Direction and their shit music which I think only consists of two songs. Also, I want to punch their hair.

Kind regards,

Australia

They were the alleged subject of a "blind item" earlier in the week that suggests two of the members are gay and in a relationship with each other. I'd never heard of them before, so I thought I'd check out a video on YouTube to see if their music was even any good. After watching about half the video and then turning it off (I couldn't handle anymore of it) I was left asking myself: which one of them ISN'T gay?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Fairbairn-Sykes wrote:
Music, comics, toys, whatever, all these things exist to be enjoyed. Yes, one should take great care of them, ensure they can be enjoyed over and over, but to wrap them in plastic and make them beyond reach? What's the point, then? The number of "comic book fans" who buy but never actually read depresses me.

An argument I've heard over and over, but to what end? In every instance of my owning a high grade copy of a book, I also own a mid-grade copy which was kept as a reading copy. Like I'd really want to lend out my high-grade Near Mint Amazing Spider-Man #14 (first appearance of the Green Goblin). Plus, in this day and age of trade paperbacks, Hardcovers, Omnibus editions etc, there's no need to meddle with a high grade copy when there's a collected reprint somewhere.

25-50 years from now, future collectors will be glad that someone preserved books...since many of the lower grade and other ratty copies will have disintegrated even further....
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:03 am

Out of smokes. Don't feel like going out now to get more.

First world problems.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:04 am

Suffer in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread Empty

Back to top Go down

General bitch and moan thread
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next