More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

General bitch and moan thread

Go down 
+21
Salomé
tiffanywint
Prisoner Monkeys
Santa
Ravenstone
Blunt Instrument
HJackson
Makeshift Python
Hilly
Largo's Shark
Fairbairn-Sykes
saint mark
Gravity's Silhouette
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
CJB
Control
Moore
j7wild
Jack Wade
bitchcraft
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:58 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
Out of smokes. Don't feel like going out now to get more.

First world problems.

Compensate the nicotine cravings by furiously masturbating.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:20 am

CJB wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
Out of smokes. Don't feel like going out now to get more.

First world problems.

Compensate the nicotine cravings by furiously masturbating.

Wank till your knob falls off is my motto for life.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:33 pm

My eBay paypal shopping bill for the past 48 hours - approx $5,035.00, inclusive of bitch ass expensive shipping from England....$29 Airmail fuck fuck fuck....

Most of it is reinvesting cash I made on previous sales....but still....five fucking thousand makes me feel like an addict....until I sell everything of course...
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Old people....every Wednesday the nursing homes and assisted living centers put all the seniors on a bus and let them go to the local grocery stores. I like to move fast with my cart up and down the aisles, and on Wednesdays have to slow down or else I'd run them over. They are so slow, especially in the check out lanes.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 pm

A girl at work who's never heard of Sean Connery.

Or Roger Moore (and indeed, who in Bond he played)

I mean it breaks the heart ("and the head")
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 am

Hilly wrote:
A girl at work who's never heard of Sean Connery.

Or Roger Moore (and indeed, who in Bond he played)

I mean it breaks the heart ("and the head")

You should still tap dat.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:22 am

Teach them while they're young.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Arrived back in Cambridge for Easter term half way through the British Silent Film Festival. Can't justify paying for individual tickets, and I've arrived back too late to really justify getting a full pass. Obviously this is made much worse by the fact that pretty much everything I'm missing is unavailable on DVD and I'll likely never get a chance to watch most of it again. Made even worse by the fact that Emmanuel College (where I live) is actually hosting about a third of the screenings, so every time I leave my room I'm confronted by reminders of what I'm missing.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Old people....every Wednesday the nursing homes and assisted living centers put all the seniors on a bus and let them go to the local grocery stores. I like to move fast with my cart up and down the aisles, and on Wednesdays have to slow down or else I'd run them over. They are so slow, especially in the check out lanes.

See also crying, whining, tantrum-throwing children in supermarkets.

Shut the FUCK up, you spoilt little c u n t .
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:36 am

I'd rather put up with a couple of grannies than spoiled little shitheads.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:02 am

Mr. Brown wrote:

Well, that's cuz you'd want to shag the old broads...I bet you think it tastes like chicken :face:

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:

Well, that's cuz you'd want to shag the old broads...I bet you think it tastes like chicken :face:

You're older than me. Can I have a free sample?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:29 am

Just seen that Tom Cruise is joining the Magnificent Seven remake.

Two things chiefly.

1) there's a remake!?

2) Tom Cruise.

3) bollocks

4) it's not two things but who cares
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Seconded.

My whinge is I've been asked to audition for a band - which is good. That's not the whinge. The whinge is, they want a singer who can drop everything to make a gig within a 2 hour drive with 20 minutes notice. And they don't make big bucks. Some of the money and distance involved in the discussion we had, you'd be lucky to break even on the petrol. They gig almost every week, 2-3 times a week. They play some songs I love, and some songs I hate. I just don't know. I mean, it's not like I can give up work and live on what they'd pay me.

Plus I bet you dollars to doughnuts I'd have to buy my own PA rig. Which I usually rent with the other guys and we split the fee.

So I'm torn. I want to sing more rock stuff, but do I want to lose around four nights a week, every week? It's a bit much. Do I want a 'phone call at 2pm to say I'm supposed to be in Poole by 6pm? Bottom line is, I've got a mortgage to pay. And £50 a gig ain't gonna pay it.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:27 pm

My friend sent me these images (borderline NSFW).

Why am I married and why am I not there?

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/rw8t4o36g123rxtwdzokfwti2gha5tdq/
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:45 am

Ravenstone wrote:
So I'm torn. I want to sing more rock stuff, but do I want to lose around four nights a week, every week? It's a bit much. Do I want a 'phone call at 2pm to say I'm supposed to be in Poole by 6pm? Bottom line is, I've got a mortgage to pay. And £50 a gig ain't gonna pay it.

Hmmmm....if this was me I'd be wondering if making the effort, at least initially, would be worth it for the exposure....then walking when a better gig (or offer) comes along....

Do you have any mp3s of your material? Would love a listen to place a voice to the poster :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:37 pm

I have a demo CD, but no idea how to upload them. I can only send them by email :oops:

In the end, I 'phoned the other guy (expecting he might be anticipating my call) and basically said thanks but no thanks. 2-3 gigs a week, every week, with the possibility of as many as 4-5 gigs a week is all very well, but then they are very cheap. A grand for New Year's Eve is positively giving it away. And I can see it becoming a chore, and there's no point if it's not going to be fun.

Plus, on a purely selfish note, I've got a four octave range. If I sing nothing but rock that many times a week, I won't have time to sing anything else (plus it wouldn't be wise), and I'll lose at least an octave off the top and probably the lower register as well. It's not worth ruining my voice. It's always difficult to explain that to guitarists - they always seem to think you can just plug in and play. And, of course, they seem to think singers are ten a penny.

So I'm still in the Sabbath cover band. And they've started another band that does general rock covers, which will solve my problem of being bored singing Sabbath all the time. But we won't flog ourselves to death undercutting other bands just to get gigs, and we won't make it a chore. Better to play one great gig a month than sixteen so-so ones.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:11 am

Ravenstone wrote:
I have a demo CD, but no idea how to upload them.

http://soundcloud.com/

PM me if you need any more help.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:31 am

Thank you, Mr. Largo's Shark, sir. You are a genius. :D

Does this work?

http://soundcloud.com/ravenstone/sets/cotgdemo1-angus

If it does, it's in entirely the wrong thread, of course.

And I'm pretty sure I've infringed copyright....
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:21 am

It works Rave...glad to finally hear you, you're great :face:

Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:57 pm

I thank you :oops: :D

I hate to sound like a diva, but I was just getting over a heavy cold when that was recorded. I was swigging cough medicine in just about every musical break.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm in a bad mood for no particular reason, just a bunch of pissy little reasons.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Why you no reply?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Santa wrote:
I'm in a bad mood for no particular reason, just a bunch of pissy little reasons.

know that feeling all too well.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Why you no reply?

Me? I did! Honest. It just got lost on the previous page!

Sometimes, it's the little things that grind you down. One big problem can be attacked and neutralised, or at least accepted. Lots of little niggles just put you out of sorts, and then apathy sets in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General bitch and moan thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next