More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

General bitch and moan thread

Go down 
+21
Salomé
tiffanywint
Prisoner Monkeys
Santa
Ravenstone
Blunt Instrument
HJackson
Makeshift Python
Hilly
Largo's Shark
Fairbairn-Sykes
saint mark
Gravity's Silhouette
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
CJB
Control
Moore
j7wild
Jack Wade
bitchcraft
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:58 pm

I think he means me. Sorry 😢 .
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Oh right - sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Sorry Rave, I meant Santa fe, ma bichette. She rinsed me thoroughly, then put me on ignore.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Sorry Rave, I meant Santa fe, ma bichette. She rinsed me thoroughly, then put me on ignore.

How does one put a Mod on ignore? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Oh the boards I've been on where I've wanted to do just that ....
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:58 am

I did not put him on ignore. I just ignored him :) . But not because I don't love him. I've been busy with my vegetable patch.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:27 am

I had to put my dog to sleep tonight.

Sometimes life sucks.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:49 am

I feel for you. It's never easy having to put down a pet you've loved for a long time. Worst is when they return to their old self in the vet, once their pain's gone. At least you where there in those final moments.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:53 am

Control wrote:
I had to put my dog to sleep tonight.

Sometimes life sucks.

Done this once myself when the old girl had severe arthritis...

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:31 pm

I realise YouTube is not a forum for the intelligent or even those who can form a coherent sentence but I saw this one some review thing about "Annie" (of all films)

Quote :
the reason why the movie is so long it's because it's old...old movies are loooooooong like Amadeus 1984 (3 hours)

aw. Schmuck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 am

Yes, the likes of the positively ancient almost 2-and-a-half-hours The Dark Knight certainly backs up their theory laugh .
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:20 pm

I F****** hate waiting for people!!

:roll: :evil:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:07 pm

I just wanted to bitch and moan about J7Wild's new thought provoking post: "He must be gay!". Sixty-seconds of my life I will never get back. A post from a troll about a post from a different troll on IMDB. The time-space continuum must be collapsing back in on itself.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:06 am

j7wild must be gay.

Really. There's a gay nightclub in my town called "Wild". That's an indisputable connection that cannot be disputed. Because it's indisputeable.

And so ends today's episode of "How j7's mind works".

Also, I have to agree with some of the people on the list j7 linked to. Zooey Deschanel? Not attractive. Nicole Richie? Also not attractive. Alanis Morrissette? Attractive, but not when you have to put up with "And I'm here! To remind you! Of the mess you left! When you went away!" all the time. Sarah Jessica Parker? Not attractive, and SEX AND THE CITY 2 is probably the reason why terrorists hate us. Lea Michele? Not attractive, though mostly by her association with "Glee". Avril Lavigne? Not attractive. Lady Gaga? Reasonably attractive, until she shows up wearing a rib roast as a hat. Tyra Banks? Really not attractive.

Of course, the list also puts Anne Hathaway, Uma Thurman, Amy Acker, Alison Brie, Summer Glau and Audrey Tautou as unattractive, and I have to disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:15 am

I'll bitch about missing all the action today. Curses!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:56 am

I think we should ensure j7 feels comfortable expressing his homosexuality in an environment of understanding and tolerance.

Time for the First Annual B&B Gay Pride Parade?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:12 am

I guess that explains that Madge and Kylie love.

For j7.

Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:09 am

j7 has been in the closet so he doesn't get sent to the FEMA Camps.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:25 am

Tried to get into the Express Lane today at the local grocery store. It's 15 items or less, but the big, fat-ass in front of me had at least 50 items in her cart. Guess she can't read.

So then I moved to a different lane. Bigger mistake. Got stuck behind a woman, her husband(?) and their two chirruns using W.I.C. (Women Infants Children). That means the government (i.e. *ME*, because I work hard to earn enough tax money to pay for this program) issues this family multiple checks because the adults can't afford to feed themselves or the kids they have. So instead of being behind a family with 30 items of a single order, they had about 30 items, but they were 6 different orders...Cheerios, milk, cheese, fruit.... Each check has to be processed differently, every item in their cart matched up with a list of approved foods. It took 15 F****ING minutes to get through this line when it shouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes.

I've just about had it with these grocery stores. I'm seriously thinking of switching to Trader Joe's or Whole Foods exclusively; I don't think they accept food stamps or WIC. I may have to drive a bit further to get to them, but it'll be worth it.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:29 am

@Gravity's:

I worked at the Grocery Store as a cashier when I was 18 and for some people, 10 items or less means same items count as one item.

I had a lady bring up 7 cartons of dozen eggs and said those count as one item and she is not the only person who did that when I worked there.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Tried to get into the Express Lane today at the local grocery store. It's 15 items or less, but the big, fat-ass in front of me had at least 50 items in her cart. Guess she can't read.

So then I moved to a different lane. Bigger mistake. Got stuck behind a woman, her husband(?) and their two chirruns using W.I.C. (Women Infants Children). That means the government (i.e. *ME*, because I work hard to earn enough tax money to pay for this program) issues this family multiple checks because the adults can't afford to feed themselves or the kids they have. So instead of being behind a family with 30 items of a single order, they had about 30 items, but they were 6 different orders...Cheerios, milk, cheese, fruit.... Each check has to be processed differently, every item in their cart matched up with a list of approved foods. It took 15 F****ING minutes to get through this line when it shouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes.

I've just about had it with these grocery stores. I'm seriously thinking of switching to Trader Joe's or Whole Foods exclusively; I don't think they accept food stamps or WIC. I may have to drive a bit further to get to them, but it'll be worth it.

laugh

I stopped shopping in the local grocery store on Fridays. All of the welfare moms (they take pride in owning a New York State benefit card) overload their carts (literally) and a guy like me with 5 or 6 items could be waiting in line for a half hour or more.

I've noticed that they love buying the big, 20 lb. bags of rice.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:10 am

Personally, I think we should get the NKVD to man barrier units in grocery stores. "Not one step back!"
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:55 am

Control wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

laugh

I stopped shopping in the local grocery store on Fridays. All of the welfare moms (they take pride in owning a New York State benefit card) overload their carts (literally) and a guy like me with 5 or 6 items could be waiting in line for a half hour or more.

I've noticed that they love buying the big, 20 lb. bags of rice.

I've read in other places that it's good to avoid Walmart at midnight on the last Friday of the month, because a lot of people's welfare benefits kick in and they'll do huge shopping sprees that night. I had one employee offer to sell me one of her EBT cards for half-off. Damn I was tempted to do it (it was a $200 value, she said, and she was willing to sell it to me for $100 dollars), but I wasn't sure if it was legal, I don't know how to use one, and don't want anyone I might recognize in the grocery store seeing me use it either. She gets a lot of welfare from the state and says she's getting more than she needs now (yet the State of Georgia continues to pump out those benefits to her like a Pez dispenser).

By the way, the fat-ass in front of me in the express lane had 3 huge bags of charcoal (not rice, but clearly she intended to some good eatin', as was evidenced by her ample behind).
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:09 am

you wouldn't had been able to use that EBT card unless you were given the Pin number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General bitch and moan thread   General bitch and moan thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General bitch and moan thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next