More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?

Go down 
+18
saint mark
Blunt Instrument
Santa
Big Boss
British Vulture
Fairbairn-Sykes
Jack Wade
bitchcraft
CJB
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Largo's Shark
Control
Makeshift Python
Hilly
Ravenstone
Fort Knox
Perilagu Khan
Lazenby.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Yes: Rename and reorganise the forums
Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap38%Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
Yes: Rename but don't reorganise
Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes: Reorganise but don't rename
Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap35%Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
No: Leave the forums as they are
Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap27%Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:40 am

CJB wrote:
Control wrote:

We should also try to get Marlboro or Camel to sponsor our site.

I think that'd get the site banned in Soviet Australia. Or at the very least, the forum would have to change its colours to a drab olive-green to discourage use.

Don't forget the photo of the dissected fatty artery.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:40 pm

New tag-line

Welcome to Bond and Beyond - get your five-a-day here in the culture stakes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:41 pm

CJB wrote:
Control wrote:

We should also try to get Marlboro or Camel to sponsor our site.

I think that'd get the site banned in Soviet Australia. Or at the very least, the forum would have to change its colours to a drab olive-green to discourage use.

Soviet Australia? That's a new one, but I suppose you're right as it does seem to be rather reactionary - blame Julia Gillard!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:07 am

I want to use this in our banner:

Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Zardoz_01
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:31 am

Largo's Shark wrote:

Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Zardoz_01

Ewwwwwww...
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 am

I nominate Zardoz as the official film of B&B.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:14 am

CJB wrote:
I nominate Zardoz as the official film of B&B.

I nominate you for the firing squad! laugh
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:26 am

The trailer's tagline could be adapted for the forum banner:

Beyond Love

Beyond Death

BOND AND BEYOND
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 pm

CJB wrote:
The trailer's tagline could be adapted for the forum banner:

Beyond Love

Beyond Death

BOND AND BEYOND

I still think that my Moonraker inspired tag-line was hard to beat, even if I do say so myself!
Back to top Go down
Toppers
'R'
'R'
Toppers

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:21 am

Largo's Shark wrote:

Oh fuck, can we?
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:23 am

In an ideal world, I'd honestly love to use that as our banner. Too many people wouldn't "get it" though. :-(
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 am

Why don't we use this charmer I knocked up a couple years ago?

Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Parach10

Still makes me laugh.

Largo's Shark wrote:
Control wrote:
Use a Fleming quote.
What about James Bond's philosophy from his obituary in YOLT - a quote from Jack London?

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."
How about, "I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall waste my time on Bond and Beyond."

Okay... a serious suggestion now, regarding the organization of forums.

I agree with having subforums for the James Bond sections, instead of individual forums. Very good. Cleans the board up and puts more spotlight on the Beyond stuff.
HOWEVER... the "James Bond 007" forum should have its own header, instead of being lumped with Cinema & Television. Because the "James Bond 007" forum is not just for Bond in film and TV.

This new header for the "James Bond 007" forum would look good sandwiched between the "Welcome" header and the "Cinema & Television" header. In my opinion.

Whew! I'm posting so many ideas tonight...
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:41 pm

I understand exactly where you're coming from there, Louis.  If the forums remain under the "Bond And Beyond" name, then it would make perfect sense to do as you suggest, which I will if we stick with the current forum name.  If not, I'll make any necessary alterations to the Bond sections.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Louis Armstrong wrote:
Why don't we use this charmer I knocked up a couple years ago?

Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Parach10

Still makes me laugh.

Ha, yes that was class.  Anyone know the whereabouts of that pic Laz put on here (or was it Python?) ages ago of MayDay with a dick standing on top of a dynamited MI6? laugh
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:04 pm

laugh

Add Rick Yune's mug to that and we have a winner.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:23 am

Actually it's kinda depressing to see that stupid banner again. Haha. Man. I shouldn't have dug that up.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:44 am

Let's call it your tribute to DAD's parasurf sequence ... it HAD to look shoddy to be right ;) .
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:41 pm

I think some of the forums still need some work, especially in the music sections.

Maybe utilize subforums? For example:

MUSIC
- General Discussion
- Album Reviews
- Film Scores

Same could be done with some of the Bond areas.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Keep "Music: Artist & Band Discussions."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Forget album reviews. Only old codgers like myself know what an album is, anyway.

Downloads, maaaaaaaan.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:53 pm

P0RNTORRENT Reviews
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?    Renaming and/or reorganising our forums: Is this our way forward?  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7