More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What are you drinking tonight?

Go down 
+16
Harmsway
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Toppers
tiffanywint
CJB
00Twelve
Fae
Hilly
Vesper
Big Boss
Blunt Instrument
Largo's Shark
Santa
Moore
bitchcraft
Control
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 2:23 pm

I have quit the so called energy drinks, which really just drain your energy as well as your wallet. Instead I heat water, add the juice from a lemon (lime also works), a spoon of wild meadow honey and some flakes of sea salt. Stir (or shake), cool down and voila. A refresher that boosts your health, immune system, alertness and economy. The taste is of course not similar to the sweetened "energy" drinks, it is more like an ice tea. After a week of this, I even notice I have better skin.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Horton
'R'
'R'
Maeve Horton

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 4:29 pm

Phantom Commander wrote:
I have quit the so called energy drinks, which really just drain your energy as well as your wallet. Instead I heat water, add the juice from a lemon (lime also works), a spoon of wild meadow honey and some flakes of sea salt. Stir (or shake), cool down and voila. A refresher that boosts your health, immune system, alertness and economy. The taste is of course not similar to the sweetened "energy" drinks, it is more like an ice tea. After a week of this, I even notice I have better skin.

That sounds great. I'll have to see if I can replicate that recipe. I don't drink energy drinks but I am partial to the odd soda.
Back to top Go down
https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com/
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 4:54 pm

CJB wrote:
Trust Q Branch to come up with a great tonic water...

Anyway, not sure that brand is available over here, but would agree that skimping on quality tonic and going for sickly sweet supermarket lemon fizz is a surefire way of ruining an otherwise refreshing G/V&T.

Just as using poor vermouth is a certain way of screwing up what should be an excellent martini. Then, too, that's not as bad as those fools who simply waft the bottle of vermouth over the gin/vodka and call it a martini.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 4:56 pm

Phantom Commander wrote:

I've never even sipped an energy drink--unless you count Gatorade--and even that was decades ago. Best way to improve your energy is get a good night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 5:43 pm

What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmarutham.no%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2023%2F03%2FBHPjgA_1678711966_8698_0_0_pck
Tuborg mongo passion.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 8:16 pm

Tuborg...now that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 Obi-Wan-Kenobi

Back ca. 1980 I used to see Tuborg Gold commercials on the boob toob. Don't even know if that beer is made anymore, but if so, it hasn't been seen in these parts in decades.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 1:03 pm

What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbilder.kolonial.no%2Fprodukter%2F8047d3ce-7e00-4195-ad74-053557e0d1be

PK, Tuborg Gold is still going strong. Tuborg and Carlsberg are still the two major beer breweries in Denmark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you drinking tonight?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6