More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

No Time to Die: SPOILERS

Go down 
+11
Napoleon Solo
Salomé
Stamper
bitchcraft
AMC Hornet
hegottheboot
Strangways&Quarrel
Blunt Instrument
CJB
Makeshift Python
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

No Time to Die: SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:17 pm

https://spycommandfeatures.wordpress.com/bond-25-timeline/

Scroll to the bottom, click the link and translate. Lot of effort for just a teaser of a spoiler. I'll post it here:

[In Norway, the cabin that's reportedly being built for Bond 25] "A child shoots an intruder. She is chased by a 2nd intruder and runs onto a frozen lake."

Because we cared so much about Bond's backstory, we have to delve deeper into arguably the most uninteresting of all Bond girls who 50% of fandom want to see the back of.  sarcasm  sarcasm  sarcasm  Assuming this is Madeleine of course, but it alludes to her conversation with Bond in SP.

I didn't even think it was possible for these people to be so out of touch.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:37 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:08 pm

That would be the most plausible explanation.

No Time to Die: SPOILERS Latest?cb=20101103030551

Not by choice, mind you. Can't be helped if they're churning out rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:25 pm

It'll always depend on execution. SKYFALL didn't sound like the Bond film I wanted at all, but it ended up being my top 5. SPECTRE sounded like it could be even better, instead it was middling.

There's still too much we don't know about B25 at this point. At least for me.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 10:01 am

What an exciting PTS, Mini Madeline shooting a Norwegian lumberjack and then waking up in a cold sweat next to a domesticated Bond. Makes the chemical weapons plant raid in Goldeneye look like a wank and a half.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 12:42 pm

As suspected it is a young Madeleine. A casting call has gone out in Norway for a young Lea Seydoux.

Don't even want it on DVD.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:34 am

http://collider.com/rami-malek-bond-25-villain/?fbclid=IwAR3HjDkIHN4SsqySKG5hRNAOK0do5RANbvaYBHEXqV5oOWUOo1dKh74rnhE#images

A blind villain. Well, it really will be the blind leading the blind on this one.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 4:33 am

I'll admit that's an interesting concept and could work.

Young Maddo can fuck off though.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:07 am

Interesting ... seems the franchise isn't 100% done with villains with some sort of disfigurement/impairment (that at least partially 'drives' their villainy) just yet.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:09 am

I wonder if it will force Craig to actually do some stealth work while in the vicinity of the villain, since he's blind.

Probably not, considering Craig-Bond usually charges in without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:29 am

At last, a villain with a actual legit reason for not being able to hit the target when shooting at 007 laugh .
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:11 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 12:36 am

One of the things I am curious about is Malek's character's involvement. Blofeld was the puppeteer of the CR-SP events. IF he's incarcerated, presumedly the next in line (No. 2?) in SPECTRE would resolve to either free him, exact revenge on Bond/MI6, etc. But if Malek's character is blind, how does he go about doing this? It's doubtful he'd be a villain independent of SPECTRE, considering it's continuing the narrative.

Unless, of course, he is a member of the three blind mice.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 10:02 am

Yep ... the likes of Dr No's metal hands, Stromberg's webbed ones, Trevalyan's facial scarring and Silva's cyanide-pill injuries didn't stop them doing their stuff but sightlessness is another kettle of white sticks and dark glasses altogether.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:38 am

This is the Craig era so the backstory for Malek's villain will probably be that he was an old schoolmate of Bond but Bond was being the class bully once and tossed Malek's white stick across the school room while laughing so Malek swore revenge and became a supervillain.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 7:50 am

Strangways&Quarrel wrote:
This is the Craig era so the backstory for Malek's villain will probably be that he was an old schoolmate of Bond but Bond was being the class bully once and tossed Malek's white stick across the school room while laughing so Malek swore revenge and became a supervillain.

Without a doubt Malek's character is Kronsteen.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:14 am

Oh my GOD.

It looks exactly like they're going to rip off Benson's villain from his Union trilogy. The Union was his "new SPECTRE" of sorts with a shadowy leader that appeared and ran through three Bond novels of his six. In NEVER DREAM OF DYING, the shadowy Blofeld esque leader Le Gerant alluded to in the previous two books is revealed to be a blind man. Benson did interesting things with the characterization and the blindness actually worked well in the book. There were several scenes in North Africa as well in that trilogy run too.

Soooo expect a half assed version of that I suppose. Goddammit. Benson's Union trilogy is literally a great Bond film already on the page. THAT was what should have been the model for a recurring QUANTUM/SPECTRE/Whatever the heck they want to call it now organization.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:39 am

Might have to pump out these books before Bond 25's release.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 12:14 pm

Footage of the aforementioned young girl being chased by a masked man. Nice touch of bizarre with the mask, if not entirely original.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1107007/James-Bond-25-video-footage-clip-scene-Daniel-Craig-Norway-filming

Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 4:22 pm

A limp and a mask to cover the scar on the right side of his face?

My bet is this is not a flashback. I suspect Madeline has a younger sister (from her mother's bloodline).
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 2:37 am

The Phantom of the Bondpera?
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 3:28 am

00pera.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 3:57 am

Maybe they'll named Bond 25 'The Silver Phantom', from Fleming's LALD...

AMC Hornet wrote:

My bet is this is not a flashback. I suspect Madeline has a younger sister (from her mother's bloodline).

Food for thought. Though it doesn't seem like Waltz (and I'm sure someone would have noticed him-- or another name actor should they have recast)...
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 10:44 pm

CJB wrote:
The Phantom of the Bondpera?

AMC Hornet wrote:
00pera.

TOO7SCA ISN'T FOR EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 11:12 pm

FieldsMan wrote:

AMC Hornet wrote:

Food for thought. Though it doesn't seem like Waltz (and I'm sure someone would have noticed him-- or another name actor should they have recast)...

He's wearing a mask. Body double?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS Empty

Back to top Go down

No Time to Die: SPOILERS
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next