More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

No Time to Die: SPOILERS

Go down 
+11
Napoleon Solo
Salomé
Stamper
bitchcraft
AMC Hornet
hegottheboot
Strangways&Quarrel
Blunt Instrument
CJB
Makeshift Python
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 1:39 am

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Nice bit of English culture with the guards. Quite like that.

Don't suppose we need to link/discuss the Mirror story about Madeleine?

I honestly don't know......I think everyone here has figured out the distinct possibility of her taking the Long Goodnight...At least I'm hoping she does...

No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 Th?id=OIP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:54 am

Likewise, I hope she does. Why she's "the one" for Bond is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 10:13 am

Natty suit. And DC looks happy, saints be praised.

Presuming the minor bottom lip and hand 'injuries' are the remnants of an earlier hand-to-hand scrap.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 3:44 am

Sooooo wtf is the TLD V8 Vantage doing there?!?!?!?!?!? Can anyone tell me why in the world we have another piece of iconography just tossed off?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 3:51 am

hegottheboot wrote:
Sooooo wtf is the TLD V8 Vantage doing there?!?!?!?!?!? Can anyone tell me why in the world we have another piece of iconography just tossed off?

I'm going to guess that it's because Bond 25 is, obviously, the 25th Bond film, and The Living Daylights marked the 25th anniversary of the cinematic series.

Plus it's a beautiful car.

I just hope Bond 25 works so that when it doesn't inadvertently ruin TLD for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 11:19 pm

Bond supposedly drives Moneypenny in the Vantage to visit Q at his home...

Why?
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 11:28 pm

Why?
Because Q is recovering from a savage beating from his foray into FIGHT CLUB and someone needs to stop by and feed his cats.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 12:01 am

Ah of course! The answer was right in front of me.

tongue
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 10:10 am

Why?

Phew! Thought we'd never get to see Q, in jammies, playing X-Box in his parent's basement.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 2:24 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Q's place, in continuing with his laptop stickers aesthetic, looks something like this:

No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKW1A3aWzHhH99VTha-CztAaiBKAvXvo0lHJocyUZO4QXyQWHX

Desmond's legacy... up in smoke.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 6:19 pm

hegottheboot wrote:

Maybe because it's a gorgeous vehicle?
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 8:53 pm

CJB wrote:

Why?

Phew! Thought we'd never get to see Q, in jammies, playing X-Box in his parent's basement.

INT. Q's Apartment - Day

Q is sitting in his darkened bedroom in his Spongebob pajamas curled up under his Harry Potter blanket. Playing latest release of Call of Duty on his Xbox surrounded by mountains of empty Mountain Dew cans and Doritos bags. Q has beaten his opponent for the umpteenth time.

"Ohhh, in your face, loser. Oh what, you're gonna cry? Well why don't you come over to my flat and beat me up then?" Q grins smugly.

Cut to Q's door flying open. Moneypenny and Bond step inside. Bond has Xbox controller in one hand and silenced Walther in other hand.

"You were saying something about crying, Q?" Bond says. Q only lets out high pitched squeal and retreats under blanket.

Last edited by Strangways&Quarrel on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Walter must be allowed to speak. Good catch, Blunt Instrument.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 12:23 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 9:55 am

Poor old Walter laugh .
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 12:12 am

Baz: Waltz is back as Blofeld in B25.

https://hmssweblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/11/familiar-face-to-return-for-bond-25-baz-says/?fbclid=IwAR24nYz9OrGWD826K8gQGKgpZQzjm11w8SAcw5o4cZew1pQXNK0aIh4rbRA
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 12:13 am

Ah, you beat me to it....
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 12:19 am

Wish I didn't have to. Can't they just leave Spectre in the past? No one cares about tying up those loose ends.
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 1:43 am

I agree, what a disappointment.....Very weak villain.

He was about as menacing as a snippy little gay wedding planner.......All he did in Spectre was priss about & sit, humped up on one cheek as if his asshole was sore.....
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 4:05 am

Waltz's Blofeld looked like he should have been hosting the latest Apple presentation rather than being the head of an evil shadowy organization. The prison rumor on that post also doesn't sound too appealing and made me think more the Dr. Evil prison scenes in Goldmember rather than Silence of the Lambs. Hopefully that rumor is false so the fast forward button on my Blu-ray player can rest easy.

I was really hoping we would have gotten something more standalone for the next film and it almost was pointing that way outside of Madaleine returning. There's really nothing else to say about Spectre as an organization given how easy they were to blow up in the last film outside of maybe Malek's character taking it over and actually making it into an imposing force. Have them threaten to start nuclear wars and blow up stuff maniacally again from a secret lair. All EON has to do is turn on the TV and see that old school Spectre can still work in this day and age. Waltz's Blofeld unless they give him a total personality change just doesn't cut it as a main villain. Every time I see him I think more "boo-hoo" rather than "uh-oh" as he just comes across as someone who wants to see the manager because they messed up the order on his burger rather than someone who actually wants to terrorize the world. With Malek on the other hand they have a perfect opportunity to give us a more vicious and imposing villain. Someone who feeds people to crocodiles, blows up entire villages and sells Bond's browsing history on the dark web. There's still a chance if they keep Blofeld's presence to a glorified cameo and better yet if said cameo involves Blofeld getting horribly offed by Spectre assassins to keep him from giving out too much information and to save the viewership from some boring monologues.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 11:31 am

We'll see; I know Waltz himself feels he didn't 'nail' the part in SPECTRE, so you'd think he'd take the opportunity to run with a more sinister take this time round.

Personally (seeing as they've given him Pleasance's facial scar) I'd quite like a performance akin to that, perhaps with elements of Savalas too for good measure.
Back to top Go down
You don’t know me
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
You don’t know me

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 5:00 pm

I, too, wanted a return to stand alone episodes, but if they do this right, then F'ing A!  Like BI said, they have already taken him in the Pleasance direction, and I even thought Waltz sounded a little like the Pleasance's Blofeld anyway, so I would love to see Waltz redeem himself and give us a kickass performance in that vein. Given what Blofeld went through in the last movie, and the assumed passage of time, a change in his character to a crazier, more sinister Blofeld could be easily accepted.  There's also no reason Spectre can't still exist. Sure, they were easy to blow up, but Connery was putting the hurt on Spectre on a regular basis, too, and specifically kicked Blofeld's ass a few times as well.  I assumed that the base that was destroyed was just the intelligence gathering operation, not the entirety of the organization. There are other secret volcano lairs out there. There are still Dr. Nos and Largos out there fronting various evil projects.  That's how Malek could fit in, as the head of a specific Spectre project. In the past, Bond always won, but Blofeld always stayed on top.

More important, though, is the idea that they now have the opportunity to undo some of the damage from the last film.  It won't happen, but imagine if Blofeld admits that "author of your misfortune" was just a lie to meant to emotionally torture Bond?  That they are not actually related?  That he says something like "come on James, didn't that sound ridiculous to you?"   I don't know, there must be some way to use this for redemption.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 5:55 pm

I rather they just treat Blofeld the way Bond did in SPECTRE. Once Oberhauser called himself Blofeld, Bond never referred to him as anything else. From then on he was just Blofeld. No references to their past, he's just a master criminal currently in bars. This makes me relieved because they could potentially give Waltz a better version to play off, and he claimed in the past he would only return if Craig did so this is their chance. Now, who I'd really like to see back is Hinx a la Jaws. If he could survive a head on collision in a car crash he'd survive the fall out of the train. Even Bautista has said on social he was game to come back.

Anyway, now it seems likely that Malek is either a former member of SPECTRE or has taken over the organization after Blofeld's capture. Felix is recruiting Bond because of his experience dealing with that organization.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 pm

Here's a cat with some interesting plot theories...

https://youtu.be/yzVHlR3lwQ0
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 12:25 am

I don't think it's Waltz who didn't "nail the part". It's the writing and direction of the character that wasn't strong enough. Unfortunately it's too late to even care what's done with the character. It's an expensive mistake to try and correct the wrongs in SP, too. They had their chance with that film and blew it. Leave it in the past and move on.

I also feel that Bond referring to Oberhauser as Blofeld is mindless. Gives the impression that Bond respects Blofeld enough to call him by his chosen name instead of who he really is - Oberhauser. Would have been more cynical to refer to him as original name.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 12:59 am

T.A. Ferguson wrote:
Here's a cat with some interesting plot theories...

https://youtu.be/yzVHlR3lwQ0

Ha not sure I have it in me to watch. That guy is a fruit loop. He runs a few Facebook Bond groups but he hasn't got a good reputation... Mostly because he's abusive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Time to Die: SPOILERS
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next