More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

No Time to Die: SPOILERS

Go down 
+11
Napoleon Solo
Salomé
Stamper
bitchcraft
AMC Hornet
hegottheboot
Strangways&Quarrel
Blunt Instrument
CJB
Makeshift Python
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:58 am

Oh they can totally do a DAF bit if she just up and leaves, but given the tropical locale it's very reminiscent of the Supremacy film opener where the female lead just gets offed out of the blue-then cue solo man on a mission taking a backseat to some other agency intrigue plot etc.

I'm still pissed they ruined the Bourne adaptations as Marie was a big part of the books and despite going over the top somewhat, Supremacy the book would make one HELL of a film just like the real IDENTITY.

If this is indeed DC's last then perhaps he can get a CG facelift so that people can complain he looked too old in his last film a'la AVTAK. ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:16 am

I don't think there is any doubt that Bond 25 won't be Craig's last. He said it at the "announcement" himself, and considering the "shit show" Bond 25 is turning out to be, why would he want to put himself through that again?
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 11:12 am

Yeah, he even joked at the announcement about there being people dancing with happiness outside the building at it being his last.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:09 pm

I remember dancing with happiness thinking Spectre was his last. sad
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2019 3:49 pm

He must have saw us outside the building then. Hope he wasn't too offended by the pom-poms and "Daniel Craig go home" sign.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:54 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 4:42 am

2nd unit remains in Jamaica to shoot an action sequence. Looks like it involves some kind of (non-military) aerial strike on a boat.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxt5J6TCo8v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Back to top Go down
Napoleon Solo
'R'
'R'
Napoleon Solo

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 2:01 am

Bamigboye out with a story tonight (May 30) with story saying plot involves "genetic warfare." Reason Waller-Bridge was hired is to make it understandable to audiences.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7088533/amp/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-James-Bond-25-007-embroiled-genetic-warfare.html?fbclid=IwAR2qGsH6TlnhaKxKbjyqF2FKlOSCJF7RiVoUHrla0Ej3l32_yFKTXxYF7-g
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 2:13 am

I think it's possible Blofeld is returning under a different guise, through some kind of genetic manipulation I imagine. There was a rumour earlier that Malek was playing Blofeld. They do have a similar stature. Sounding DAD-esque, if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 2:11 am

Hell...just take the Everything or Nothing game script, call Brozzer, update references to 2019 instead of 2004 and Bob's your uncle!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 5:24 am

Someone's done a very good job not only filming BTS footage of the car stuff in Norway, but editing together some kind of sequence with it, and remixed appropriate Bond music for it too.

Though it's the spoiler thread, if you don't want to know what the car is (might be hard to keep that secret in the lead up to Bond 25. It's plastered on FB and Twitter), don't click!

https://www.facebook.com/202161979899383/videos/677830602668317/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 1:00 pm

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/28/rami-malek-killed-off-grisliest-death-007-history-actor-plays-villain-9329707/?fbclid=IwAR24jbPh6Xo7uB9CcUJMDzr2d8My_IpByOFVW1ypYEZ7TQiunSd8JNkHigs

Strangled to death by Bond isn't exactly gruesome, but it sounds a lot like Blofeld's literary death. And Bond poisoned too? Which means it's an opening for Craig's return in Bond 26, a la end of Fleming's FRWL/start of DN.

bang head
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 2:48 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but my initial impressions of this is very good. Being a fan of Fukunaga, I like his visual style.

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Fukunage can direct an action sequence.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 11:35 pm

T.A. Ferguson wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but my initial impressions of this is very good. Being a fan of Fukunaga, I like his visual style.

Some of that does tickle. Other moments not so much. Thanks for sharing! I am a little more optimistic, though cautiously so.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 8:55 am

The Jamaican setting holds promise given how long it's been since cinematic Bond's visited.

Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 11:40 am

Some good-looking stuff in that clip. Which also confirms that dancehall reggae is NOT a musical genre for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 12:44 pm

Yes, I really hope that music doesn't make the film. Probably will though (or something similar), given the nightclub setting.

Someone on Facebook/Twitter stated they do not wish to hear a remixed Underneath the Mango Tree or Jump track in the film. I wholeheartedly agree. Please no tying into the Dr No story, please (I imagine this is off the back of rumours that Malek is playing Julius).
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 3:11 pm

Also hope that music isn't in the film. Maybe once during a nightclub scene wouldn't be so bad but I'm just not as keen on Bond films using much music outside of whatever was composed for it.

The lighting and cinematography on the video look great though. I hope that it's indicative of what the final product will look like.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 8:12 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Some good-looking stuff in that clip. Which also confirms that dancehall reggae is NOT a musical genre for me.

What he said.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 12:35 am

Strangways&Quarrel wrote:
Also hope that music isn't in the film. Maybe once during a nightclub scene wouldn't be so bad but I'm just not as keen on Bond films using much music outside of whatever was composed for it.

Even then, it might cheapen the overall extravaganza of a Bond film. Seems Americanised and not authentic local colour.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 2:40 am

All I'd ask for music-wise is something authentic and contemporary to the setting, like how "Jump Up" was for 1962 Jamaica. Makes me realize we rarely had the films have such a setting. The last I can think of is some Nu jazz playing at Carver's party which was very 1997.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:38 am

And how fantastic that "Nu-jazz" was... drool
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 5:07 pm

Some pictures & video from the London shoot courtesy of the Daily Mail...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7197525/James-Bond-PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Daniel-Craig-suited-booted-returns-work.html?fbclid=IwAR0Iu-DlEEBzKtapTM5t7tC3v4YtT6FCTnglnGTfZPzJFZFwtkp5vSKcbVA
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 11:40 pm

Nice bit of English culture with the guards. Quite like that.

Don't suppose we need to link/discuss the Mirror story about Madeleine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Time to Die: SPOILERS
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next