More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

No Time to Die: SPOILERS

Go down 
+11
Napoleon Solo
Salomé
Stamper
bitchcraft
AMC Hornet
hegottheboot
Strangways&Quarrel
Blunt Instrument
CJB
Makeshift Python
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 1:11 am

laugh

I'm somewhere in between. I want it to work because it's been so long since we've had a good Bond film. I want it to fail as badly as QOS and SP so to really give the Craig era the reputation it has deserved since CR (SF excluded). But if it fails, it might mean Craig comes back so he can end on that high. Ugh. Gone are the days where when a Bond film is in production, you can't wait for it to come out as you have faith in the film makers.

GS wrote:
No, not a goodbye post. Just a vent.

Oh good. I'm glad to hear that.

No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 1_123125_122954_2059984_2073427_2073431_021121_dieanotherday.jpg.CROP.thumbnail-small
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:09 pm

A couple good pics of a vehicular stunt.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/movies/bond-25-filming-new-photos-show-car-flipped-onto-its-roof-in-dramatic-chase-scene/ar-AAF1wfM
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 12:09 am

Great photos! Curious to see how all these car sequences tie into the final film.
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:41 am

Some interesting scheduling and theories bandied about here and on the included twitter link.

https://hmssweblog.wordpress.com/2019/08/03/bond-25-questions-the-half-time-edition/?fbclid=IwAR2JnpWf4-GZpChmlV1ebqUlDeb7NtT1N3x8eoBIXl2pPFL3YyN3Gh7bBts
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:21 am

Interesting indeed. Not sure about that title (not after the uproar over using 'Quantum' in a title). The focus on children seems weird. Hope there aren't flashbacks to Craig-Bond and Brofeld as kids in addition to Madeleine. That Swann flashback is even too much.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 7:41 am

A Bond-as-a-kid flashback would be the death knell of the series.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 8:15 am

"Brofeld" lol

that was a brutal ..I could probably find enough parts in that movie to make it semi OK and enjoyable but that just killed it for me
who the hell made that decision? And if they were smart at all they would just drop it now and that character altogether. I know it might not be a popular opinion but when a series messes up that bad I say just make the next movie a stylish rip roaring action adventure and hopefully come up with a reasonable plot in the future.

Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 10:22 am

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Not sure about that title (not after the uproar over using 'Quantum' in a title).

It would be hilarious to see how they attempt to put that into the song lyrics.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 11:32 am

I seriously doubt that those are under consideration as titles.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 11:56 am

There was a time when the idea of EON actually using the QOS title was unfathomable, especially after having avoided using the remaining Fleming short story titles. Yet they did it.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:41 pm

It may very well be that Spectre or whomever the villains are in this, are genetically engineering a "bunch of genetically superior children and have been attempting this for many years and the sequences filmed in Norway earlier is of one of those children getting loose and having to be hunted down...... in the pre-title sequence
Also, it could very well be that one of the earlier modified children is in fact, Madeline and for what ever convoluted reason she must be killed, hence her death in the pre-title sequence....I suspect both these scenes are a part of the pre-title.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 1:05 am

Sarai wrote:
"Brofeld"  lol

that was a brutal ..I could probably find enough parts in that movie to make it semi OK and enjoyable but that just killed it for me
who the hell made that decision? And if they were smart at all they would just drop it now and that character altogether. I know it might not be a popular opinion but when a series messes up that bad I say just make the next movie a stylish rip roaring action adventure and hopefully come up with a reasonable plot in the future.

Bang on. The worst part is that studio execs pointed out many of the flaws in Spectre's script during development (including the Bond/Blofeld relationship), and yet Eon still went ahead with the dodgy screenplay. Luckily Daniel Craig is co-producing. sarcasm

T.A. wrote:
It may very well be that Spectre or whomever the villains are in this, are genetically engineering a "bunch of genetically superior children and have been attempting this for many years and the sequences filmed in Norway earlier is of one of those children getting loose and having to be hunted down...... in the pre-title sequence
Also, it could very well be that one of the earlier modified children is in fact, Madeline and for what ever convoluted reason she must be killed, hence her death in the pre-title sequence....I suspect both these scenes are a part of the pre-title.

No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 64220520_2362496750478118_7237638064107945984_n.png?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQkcTtlH0R7TaVgEhuI9WmpBEiVxpDMC7_PZB-raMfEcx1fb_p3gtfo_s5KKw0EFHoc&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 2:30 am

No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 Omegam14

Yeah, I know.....I'm not sure if these both will be a part of the Pre, but one or the other is shaping up to be, with the other being in the early portion of the movie...Either way, it's a pretty sure bet that this kind of "Boys from Brazil" type thing is in there......

Hey, what do you expect after the convoluted horseshit:
"Silva is so fucking smart that he's months ahead of us in every way, yet he blunders in the front door clumsily blasting away, like a common street thug"
or the,
"Wah I'm mad because Daddy, likes the foster boy better than me" ridiculousness foisted upon us by the lazy bastards at EON.....Some real Mommie/Daddy issues going on there....I don't know why...
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 11:37 pm

Maybe they'll top their Austin Power 3 inspired Blofeld twist with an Austin Powers 2 inspired one with Madeline turning out to be a fembot-esque clone or something and trying to kill Bond in the first ten minutes of the film.
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 12:01 am

The friggin Dutch.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 12:21 am

Strangways&Quarrel wrote:
Maybe they'll top their Austin Power 3 inspired Blofeld twist with an Austin Powers 2 inspired one with Madeline turning out to be a fembot-esque clone or something and trying to kill Bond in the first ten minutes of the film.

I was going to reply with "Just imagine if they did that!" but after Spectre and these leaked spoilers, I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 9:50 am

'Machine-gun jubblies, how did I miss those!'
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 7:48 pm

More information pointing to my theory on the "Boys from Brazil type genetically modified children" plot...I'll go on to say I think the Gemona of a Woman is a mislead and that several things point to the use of "Property of a Lady" as the title...if the leaked info of the past week has any validity.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1162433/James-Bond-25-title-plot-Genoma-of-a-Woman-Daniel-Craig-Genome-Matera
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 12:00 am

"Genoma of a Woman"... I'd much rather watch "Women at the Janome" instead.

Property of a Lady wouldn't work- not with with plot details and characters. If it's chosen, it'll waste a perfectly valid title for mere fan service. Property of a Lady may have worked better for Skyfall instead, given the M dynamic with both Bond and Silva.
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 1:08 am

I think Property of a Lady might work, if the children are in fact being modified off Madeline's genes...Who's to say...
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 7:49 am

Dr. Vogel returns for Bond 25.

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond-25-spectre-cast-member-returning?id=04541&fbclid=IwAR00PdFtJAc-PA1ZENF2dLb8wJjiBQYc3AlXT7ArCnIZE-gJXMDLUNAU35k
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 7:54 am

https://youtu.be/OZoHLYz3qw8

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 9:57 am

Isn't "Gemona" that thing Michael Jackson used to say while grabbing his balls?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 1:37 pm

T.A. Ferguson wrote:
Dr. Vogel returns for Bond 25.

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond-25-spectre-cast-member-returning?id=04541&fbclid=IwAR00PdFtJAc-PA1ZENF2dLb8wJjiBQYc3AlXT7ArCnIZE-gJXMDLUNAU35k

Turning out to be quite the character list. How can they develop interesting characters, especially when the MI6 regulars join in on the action.

Bond
M
Q
Moneypenny
Tanner
Felix
Malek's character
Nomi (Lynch)
Paloma (de Armas)
Brofeld
Magussen's character
Bensallah's character
Dencik's character
Vogel
Madeleine Swann

CR06 had 17 prominent characters and who the fuck knows or cares about the myriad of villains in that: Valenka, Kratt, Carter, Mollaka, Dimitrios, etc. Even Le Chiffre feels watered down.

Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 3:55 am

When you're in the middle of Gardner's tenure in your series reread and you find even his most off putting books are better entertainments.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Die: SPOILERS   No Time to Die: SPOILERS - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Time to Die: SPOILERS
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next